Shawn Sullivan

I haven't seen this on the board so I thought I'd make it known.

It has been reported that Bo has kicked Shawn Sullivan, a freshman defensive back, off the team due to missing classes.

I read this on a paid article on Rivals, so I can't give a link, just sharing some information I heard.

In my opinion, this isn't a loss at all. It frees up a scholarship, and I had heard that Sullivan wasn't even really impressing the coaches anyway. A grade A slacker if you will. Probably never would've saw significant playing time anyway.

I haven't seen this on the board so I thought I'd make it known.

It has been reported that Bo has kicked Shawn Sullivan, a freshman defensive back, off the team due to missing classes.

I read this on a paid article on Rivals, so I can't give a link, just sharing some information I heard.

In my opinion, this isn't a loss at all. It frees up a scholarship, and I had heard that Sullivan wasn't even really impressing the coaches anyway. A grade A slacker if you will. Probably never would've saw significant playing time anyway.

I just don't get it....there are so many people out there that would KILL to be in his spot....and he just throws it away on being lazy and not going to class?!?!?!

But I guess that you all are right....get this kid off the team and make space for someone that wants to be there....

But, I also like Bo's "Don't cross this line or you'll be gone" attitude.

I would normally say that I don't get it either, but I have a hard time making it to classes too. It's not that I don't care or anything, I just really have a difficult time convincing myself that it's important, don't know why. So I can somewhat sympathize with the kid.

I agree with you. I remember days where you know exactly what is going on in class, maybe a review for an open book test or something stupid like that. You know you don't need to go.

However, If Pelini has a rule that you don't miss class without a valid reason, then that is reason enough to go.

I went to UNK on Honors Scholarship. My grades mattered If I had a class, no matter how mind numbingly boring and simple it was, if attendance was involved in grading I was there.

He knew the rules and simply blew it!

I'll still admit, Friday morning classes were rough!!!

Maybe college just wasnt for him? Maybe he's thinking of joining the Military? Or smoking weed?

I dunt know :dunno

To be fair, you can smoke weed and go to college at the same time. It's possible. That's all.

Yeah, but it's illegal...that's kinda the reason that it FREAKIN IDIOTIC to do it if you are on Scholarship for a team like Nebraksa....