For Clemson fans here...getting to know YOUR opponent

Landlord

Well, not hard to explain. Husker fans, post your most intelligent and thought out memories or affections of Husker football and athletics in general to show Clemson what a great school this is. Clemson fans, feel free to remark on what you see/hear.

As for me, for Clemson fans to truly get the best idea of Nebraska football that they can (it's really not possible to grasp unless you are a fan yourself, nowhere else in the country is a state, a group of people so collectively passionate about something the way it is in Nebraska), I would like to direct you to the absolutely fantastic "Project Husker" videos by DTsker.

Project Husker 1: Part 1

OlETohKiuNc

Project Husker 1: Part 2

KPtY0QTUA-g

Project Husker 1: Part 3

MHa4xhsWfaQ

Project Husker 2: Part 1

i8_zQKWWfjg

Project Husker 2: Part 2

(Start of Callahan era)

dFhqSO8MHwU

Project Husker 3: Part 1

B9vbK0Op7vY

Project Husker 3: Part 2

W1FwLU1S8n8

Project Husker 4: Part 1

ToNz0AeKOlg

Project Husker 4: Part 2

VLDCstLfEk4

And since DTsker didn't make anything for 2007, I'll just throw my video in there :P

MIizbIbKG20

I know this is a lot of time watching, but the videos really are fantastic, and do a great job of telling what our program has been going through, especially in relation to where we have been in the past.

This video is the BEST Husker video that is out there without a doubt. It really showcases everything Nebraska and everything we stand for. It also showcases highlights from the greatest Husker eras. Enjoy.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W8oxg9xheXs

The run starting at the 2:46 mark is incredible.

Arguably one of the must unreal and greatest runs ever in college football history. That video is so emotional. I can't help but almost get teary eyed and jacked up for Husker football every time I watch it.

It's become kind of a tradition at my house to put it up on the big screen before the game starts to get us all jacked up and ready to go!

This video is the BEST Husker video that is out there without a doubt. It really showcases everything Nebraska and everything we stand for. It also showcases highlights from the greatest Husker eras. Enjoy.

Arguably one of the must unreal and greatest runs ever in college football history. That video is so emotional. I can't help but almost get teary eyed and jacked up for Husker football every time I watch it.

It's become kind of a tradition at my house to put it up on the big screen before the game starts to get us all jacked up and ready to go!

all fixed :)

all fixed :)

That's one of the classiest things I've seen on the internet between fans from different teams. Man, Clemson has some GREAT fans, don't they? I usually have a favorite team in each conference, and I might be switching from WF to Clemson in the ACC.

I get teary-eyed just thinking about that run and everything Frazier meant to this program