Say it aint so Tiger fans!

I heard that a CU player got arrested and is going to play in the game! Is there any truth to this?

*not that I really care, just wanted to fornicate with you guys on Christmas Eve! :box:box:thumbs:lol:

Merry Christmas to all! I hope everyone has a great Christmas and an outstanding New Year!

i believe he was a backup saftey or something, got bonked for something traffic related, and is making all sorts of excuses like 'my mom was supposed to take care of the ticket.' theres a quality character guy, you screw up and call out your mom?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/foot...l?eref=si_ncaaf

I heard that a CU player got arrested and is going to play in the game! Is there any truth to this?

*not that I really care, just wanted to fornicate with you guys on Christmas Eve! :box:box:thumbs:lol:

Merry Christmas to all! I hope everyone has a great Christmas and an outstanding New Year!

Unfortunately it is true that he got arrested. Backup safety, but still gets playing time.

I haven't heard yet whether he'll play or not...but I can only imagine that he won't being that Dabo will want to set a discipline standard since this is the first discipline problem in his regime.

And keep away from the fornication...

At first read it look like you put Colorada and TAH as one team,but now Ican see it"s you"re bowl game Tiger.

I think that"s right so no need to fix.So easy even caveman can get it

:cowbell:

Have nice Holiday time to enjoy football family and some friend"s. I will to.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU>

Merry Christmas TT .

At first read it look like you put Colorada and TAH as one team,but now Ican see it"s you"re bowl game Tiger.

I think that"s right so no need to fix.So easy even caveman can get it

:cowbell:

Have nice Holiday time to enjoy football family and some friend"s. I will to.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU>

WERE THE F&%@ HAVE YOU BEEN TUFFTIGER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I have a belly full of white dog crap and now you lay this s***t on me :lol:

noone highjacks a thread like TT! :lol: Happy holidays!

Anywho, if this is the case (driving his drunk buddies) then he's fine, just forgot to pay a ticket, i've done it before...no big deal.

He'll play, at least according to this article, because it went down pretty much as described in another post: http://www.thestate.com/tigers/story/630647.html?RSS=sports

When I read the initial reports, for the record, I thought he shouldn't play. Knowing the details changed my mind...

Apparently, there were some open containers, but in the "driving your drunk buddies home" scenario, how much control does a guy really have over the drunk buddies' actions? ("Dude, if you don't put down that beer, I'm gonna drop you off in the middle of the woods and make you walk home!" ... not so much...) In my state, an open container is an open container, even if it's in the bed of a pickup truck (so I hear, but inside the vehicle gets the driver charged, regardless). At least in this case, the charges filed seem to be appropriate for the situation.

Merry Christmas, Huskers!!! In 168 hours, I'll be in a hotel room in Savannah, too excited about driving to Jax in the morning - rockin'!!!

Go Tigers!!!