Suhnami Offensive Package

teamster

I think you just made this thread to use the word "Suhnami"

if he did, awesome. cause im going to use it all day tomorrow talking smickdiddle to a co-worker thats been chappin my hide about clumpsin. ill use it so much ill be sick of it.

to answer your question, i wouldnt be suhprised to see him lead blocking on a goal line situation once. but i would be suhprised to see him actually be with the ball.

Past Husker lineman, Russ Hochstein, is being played at fullback some this year. I saw him lead blocking on TV, Sunday. Suh can run a little bit. Past Clemson player, 'Fridge' Perry, was used by the Chicago Bears near the goal line.

On another note, Lucky's turf toe is acting up again. Don't know if that will affect seeing any of the joker package or not.

But as we all know, well executed traditional plays will likely be what determines the outcome.

Past Husker lineman, Russ Hochstein, is being played at fullback some this year. I saw him lead blocking on TV, Sunday. Suh can run a little bit. Past Clemson player, 'Fridge' Perry, was used by the Chicago Bears near the goal line.

On another note, Lucky's turf toe is acting up again. Don't know if that will affect seeing any of the joker package or not.

But as we all know, well executed traditional plays will likely be what determines the outcome.

:yeah mainly just run blocking in my opinion but in 3rd an goal with inches to go for the first or TD it should be SUH

I like the nickname Suhnami...as far as him being used on offense...eh. I think Clemson will know from watching our tapes that he has been used before an would key on him if he came into the game, UNLESS you are going to throw him in as a blocking back every now and then to set it up. But we have never done that, so I am sure that Clemson will be looking for him if he comes into the game.

There is such a thing as being too, cute too often.

I like the nickname Suhnami...as far as him being used on offense...eh. I think Clemson will know from watching our tapes that he has been used before an would key on him if he came into the game, UNLESS you are going to throw him in as a blocking back every now and then to set it up. But we have never done that, so I am sure that Clemson will be looking for him if he comes into the game.

There is such a thing as being too, cute too often.

Do I hear "fake field goal" in your voice?