The 'Thank You' Thread

Thanks to Joe Ganz, you stepped up last year and from that moment on made us proud of you as our QB, the never say die attitude is great, and you will be missed.

Thanks to Marlon Lucky, you stuck it out through thick and thin and ran your hardest. You could of gone pro last year but stuck around and I thank you. Great running back.

Thanks to Nate Swift, the reception machine. You will forever be a part of opposing secondarie's nightmares and I thank you for it. Great career and wish you the best.

Thanks to Todd Peterson for walking on and continuing the tradition. You always were a guy to go to when we needed a big play. Wish the best in the future.

Thanks to Ty Steinkuhler, man you tore it up out there, carring on the family name. You put pressure on the opposing QBs and all round did the job.

Thanks to Slauson and Murtha, both important parts of the line. You protected our QB and opened holes. Both of you great leaders.

Thanks to Wortman and Murillo, both important parts to our defense, you did great this season. Good luck to both of you.

Thanks to Potter, who could always find a way to get a hand in the air and a interception in our hands. Great job, very important part of our front 7. Good luck in the future.

Thanks to Titchener, you did well punting and could always help us out in the field postion battle. Good luck with everything in the future.

Thanks to Barry Turner. There were tough times along the way but when you could you always did your job and played with intensity. Thanks and good luck in the future.

Thanks to Teafatiller. Maybe one of the unsung heroes on offense but when he was looked to he did his job. Good luck in the future.

Thanks to O'leary for being part of this great program and making us here in Nebraska proud.

Thanks to Huff, Meyer and Christensen doing their job on the o-line and opening those holes up for the backs. Thanks and good luck with the future.

But thanks to all the seniors. I know I didn't get everyone but they're all appreciated. Good luck to all of them in the future.

Thankyou to all the guys on the meat squad. Without you this team doesn't get good practice reps and development.

Thankyou to all walk-ons. Thankyou for paying your own way and contributing to the program at Nebraska. To you walk-ons that have had playing time: Koehler, Thorell, Wortman, O-Hanlon, May, Holt, Henery(sure I've missed some) Congratulations. I've affectionately called all the D-back walk-ons Coach Pelini has utilized as his 'duct-taped together d-squad'. You guys have had to be intelligent in the 'get it' department to be utilized and contribute to a 9 win season. I don't think there is any team in the nation or in recent Husker history that has had this many walk-ons contribute to such a successful season on the playing field. This is an untold story than nobody(fans, media, etc.) has paid enough attention to. Damn, I love you!

I'm thankful for the Nebraska Blackshirts for stepping it up for the game and really shining in the 4th Quarter bringing back Husker Dominance. Without them. it's a whole different ball game. I think Nebraska was able to come from behind on Offense because the Cornhusker Blackshirts kept making Clemson go 3 and out and a could of dust. Nebraska wore out Clemson's Defense, and won. Nebraska deserves a spot in the top 25 for this.