Lucky, Slauson, O'leary on ESPN 2 Right Now

I don't care if he ever fumbled or not it's great to read he had a good game and with this good game and a good showing at the combine he may get drafted that woudl be great

and I like what he said it's awesome that he won offensive mvp.

"It was a big one for me," said Lucky, voted the game's Offensive MVP. "I didn't have a strong year and to just come out and play my game and show what I can do, I seized the opportunity. Now it's back to training."

man, booger is not doing himself any favors today with this showing. i almost feel bad for him.

not me, I knew he was a fraud from day one.

From ESPN boxscore:

Chase "Booger" Daniels 2/9 for 1 yard.

KC Chiefs 1st round draft choice, I tell ya

For our Clemson visitors:

KC Chiefs 1st round draft choice, I tell ya'll :lol:

I think Lucky can be an excellent back in the NFL, especially catching the ball out of the back field.

I think ML was one of those players who's real abilities were wasted by the Calli coaching staff. Callies main concern was at QB and trying to have one of those big seasons with a stud QB and then ride the wave back into the NFL. Unfortunately for BC you have to have a supporting cast to do that. Its a shame that Lucky and probably some others got screwed. Good luck ML, look forward to seeing you at the next level.

T_O_B

I would love to see Marlon go to a team that loves to run screens....that way they could use his abilities...

A team like the Chargers may be taking a long look. He fits into what they have been doing with there backs. Getting them in space to take advantage of shifty open field running. He may not be as quick as LT or Sproles, but that type of system would be good for his skill set.

I think any number of teams would be willing to part w/ a mid round pick on a guy with his kind of potential. Just where he's picked will have a lot to do with his combine work, because thats all most scouts care about any way. I'm guessing early 3rd, but you never know.

I think ML was one of those players who's real abilities were wasted by the Calli coaching staff. Callies main concern was at QB and trying to have one of those big seasons with a stud QB and then ride the wave back into the NFL. Unfortunately for BC you have to have a supporting cast to do that. Its a shame that Lucky and probably some others got screwed. Good luck ML, look forward to seeing you at the next level.

T_O_B

sorry, but that's hard to believe. Lucky's abilities, especially as a pass-catcher, were on full display last year. Where was that this year? Your claim that Callahan's main concern was at QB is unsubstantiated. His deal was with the offense, and obviously QB is a huge part of that. But we didn't have a supporting cast? Are you...kidding me?