SIGNED ATH Bronson Marsh

read an article from the omaha world herald that said, kansas, oregon, and ohio are now in the hunt for him...

link: http://www.omaha.com/article/20100119/BIGRED/701199817

I have a feeling "in the hunt" just means he's getting mail from these schools, because he still doesn't have any division 1 scholarship offers.

From the article: "In the same breath, though, he said, Kansas plans to send offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach Chuck Long to Omaha today to meet Marsh." So Kansas is doing more than just sending letters...

True, although it doesn't mean anything without an offer. If he won't walk on at Nebraska, he definitely won't walk on at Kansas, Oregon or Ohio. But my hope is Oregon decides to give Marsh the scholarship that was reserved for Owa.

Just read it too. Maybe he caught wind that carnes might commit! I hope this is the case...

I think you might be on to something. I highly doubt he would just grow too impatient if there really was any possible chance he would still get a scholarship offer from Nebraska. I'm sure UNO would've held a spot for him the same way we'd hold one open for Owa.

I don't see him walking-on, I think at-least Ohio offers him.

is he going to UNO???

does this mean i "broke" the news on bronson???

Yeah Go Irie!!! WHOOT WHOOT!

oh yeah i think i should start my own service........ my skills stay tight......

in other news i'm glad someone got the joke.....

:horns2 :horns2 :horns2:laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound

All I know is that if TO says he would have offered this kid...then that is all I need to hear and we need to get him however we can. I have a feeling about this kid and I think he will be a stud in a couple of years. I mean his name is Bronson Marsh...that is a football name if I have ever heard one. But not basing this on his name...he loves the weight room, he is a Nebraska kid that will give his all for Nebraska football, and he is a winner. Sounds like a good recipe to me.

Does not mean we offer up a full ride schollie just because he a Nebraska kid.I really do not care about his name. Really I don't. I want talent...lots of it. Especially at the QB position. He can walk on.

Good news IMO

1. UNO gets a qb that could do big things for them

2. No offer from UNL means no meltdown over said offer.

3. Marsh would've been a fallback-offer. UNL telling Marsh no offer would come could mean they're feeling quite confident in a strong finish.

Good news IMO

3. Marsh would've been a fallback-offer. UNL telling Marsh no offer would come could mean they're feeling quite confident in a strong finish.

More I think of this it came not to long after Mitchell said he will not Grey shirt so I think UNL told him that even if Carnes isnt in we will not have a scolly for him but that is just a thought.

Good news IMO

More I think of this it came not to long after Mitchell said he will not Grey shirt so I think UNL told him that even if Carnes isnt in we will not have a scolly for him but that is just a thought.

Good point about the greyshirt. Didn't UNO almost cut football a few years ago? I went to USD and we played them every year and they had a pretty competitive D2 football team but when the Great West was disbanded it sounded like UNO's sports were all in real bad financial shape and football was even on the cutting block. The last we heard when I was in school was that they probably would have very little sports and most likely no football for a while during the financial downturn within the next few years. Maybe donors helped keep it afloat but that would freak me out if I was Marsh. Any of you Omaha natives know if their sports are still going strong? And if they are planning on moving to D1 like South Dakota, South Dakota State, North Dakota, and North Dakota State their main rivals all have done? Being closer to South Dakota then Omaha I hear nothing about UNO anymore.