DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

I've been a member for awhile and haven't posted for probably over a year (work full-time, working on my Masters degree full-time) or more. Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who post noteworthy content that keeps me entertained and up to speed. Having lived in KC for 4 1/2 years (born in Nebraska, UNL grad) now I need my Husker fix to drown out the Mizzou/KU/KSU rubbish I hear on the local sports talk.

Hope the visit goes well tonight and that Owa and his family decide to be the newest addition to the Husker family!

Hello? Huskerboard? Anyone on line? Hello??? :)

I thought I would link this for our viewing pleasure to cool the mood. It implies nothing. No news as of now.

I swear on HuskerNation that its not a Rick Roll.

OK the weirdest f-ing thing in the world just happened. The TV is on in the background, and a trailer for the new movie Valentines Day was playing, and the song for that trailer was the exact song that you linked to. I clicked both of them at about the same time. It totally freaked me out.

Is that a sign? :koolaid2:

Fergie looked Chubalious in the video!!! Great song and yes that is a sign, go by $200.00 in lotto tickets right now.

haha we must be watching the same channel

If you don't tell anyone I'm watching Jersey Shore, I won't tell anyone you are watching Jersey Shore.

Oh s--- sorry!

Here come the :facepalm: s

Nope that show is too funny, just a :thumbs

Oh God well there goes any respect I had on this board. I can't decide whether snookie would be considered a legal midget or not.

Nope that show is too funny, just a :thumbs

I'm studying psychology....does that count as a valid excuse?

If not, please accept "It's on in the background and I'm not really watching it. I'm frantically F5-ing this thread and that requires all of my attention."