DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

I still think that he only added OSU back onto the list because they are the only other Oregon school. I think he has his choices as Distance, Academics/Campus life, and Athletics. Athletics is Nebraska, Academics being UCLA, and Distance was Oregon but he replaced them with OSU. In the end I think it will come down to what he prioritizes as the most important and because of that I think we stand a very good chance.... VERY GOOD hint hint.

OSU has had two high profile DE's come on board.

Do you think that will have any bearing on the pending decision for OWA? Before he added OSU back into the mix these two DE's weren't on board.

Oregon State picked up a verbal commitment from DE prospect Scott Crichton from Tacoma (WA) Foss. The 6-5, 225 pound athlete chose Oregon State over WSU, UW, and Oregon. Full story on BeaverBlitz.com.

I understand OWA is a 5 star and these two are not, but they looked a lot more lean at DE 3 days ago. JUST SAYING!!! billy bush reference

John Talman from Red Sea Scrolls just said that of the Carnes, Owa, and Cooper, he puts them as

1. Owa

2. Carnes

3. Cooper

as likelihood of signing.

Imo, I would have it be 1. Carnes 2. Owa 3. Cooper.

Atleast Carnes didn't say that during his official to NU all he could think about was another school.

I missed something... What are you referring to?

During his visit to NU Owa told a rivals recruiter that all he could think about was UCLA and slick rick. However, that changed after Nebraska's performance against Texas and against Arizona.

Just to clarify, this story is a RUMOR that Owa has NEVER confirmed to a Rivals recruiter or anyone on record. It may or may not be true, just like the rumor that Owa texted Eric Martin saying that he can't wait to play at Nebraska. And the rumor was that he told a CURRENT Bruin that all he could think about was UCLA while he was in Lincoln. So let's get our rumors straight here.

FWIW, I read on HI that current WR commit at Oregon, Curtis White just did an interview with Duck Sports Authority and was asked where he thought Owa might end up since he knows him and he said he thinks Nebraska. He said Owa loves our defense.

I read somewhere that White was their first commit and has been trying to get high level recruits to commit. Lowe was a WR that he mentioned from the Army game and Owa. Lowe did commit but he said Owa was feeling NU too much. Paraphrasing but something to those lines.

FWIW, I read on HI that current WR commit at Oregon, Curtis White just did an interview with Duck Sports Authority and was asked where he thought Owa might end up since he knows him and he said he thinks Nebraska. He said Owa loves our defense.

I read somewhere that White was their first commit and has been trying to get high level recruits to commit. Lowe was a WR that he mentioned from the Army game and Owa. Lowe did commit but he said Owa was feeling NU too much. Paraphrasing but something to those lines.

BTW, I should've mentioned that the Curtis White interview was conducted yesterday.

Man this is a crazy ride. Yesterday I thought we were out then this oregon commit says this. I just want this to be over with. I feel like I just asked a girl out and am holding my phone waiting on a text back from her. :bang

you should try asking them out face to face - it's usually more effective :)

...kids these days, texting for dates (i'm 27 so don't want to age myself too much)

Take this with a grain of salt the size of Terrence Cody, but Jeremy Crabtree just said in a live chat that if Owa's heart has its way, he'll end up at Nebraska. He later says that he doesn't think Owa will end up at UCLA.

Edit: He also said that one of the biggest surprises in national recruiting this year is Missouri's class. Crabtree is a big fan of it.

• Fire 1

This looks like the same old tired story. I'm afraid, like it or not, Owa is savoring the attention to some degree. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but let's not continue to paint it like he doesn't want any attention/recognition... because he is announcing at his high school on signing day as opposed to just telling the press over the phones before then and getting it over with.

Nebraska came close, but in the end location (whether it be close-to-home or the big warm beach city) and manipulative recruiting almost always beat out great football tradition and a more honest, no-nonsense recruiting approach. Nebraska is the great, handsome, hard-working guy who just isn't ever quite exotic, charming, mysterious or clever enough to nab the ridiculously hot girl.

Good luck to Owa at UCLA or Oregon St. I do think he'll have some regret down the road, because Nebraska seems poised to become a special football program in the very near future, while UCLA is stuck at average and Oregon St. will continue to play third fiddle to USC and Oregon more years than not.

We're not getting Owa this recruiting class. Yea he thinks Neb would be a decent fit but not the right fit- he'll settle on OSU or UCLA.

Is this the same poster that put up the fake facebook screen shots????? I am greasing up the ignore button. You have no credibility on here. I say google, "witness protection".

You are probably from WKU boards.

• Fire 1