DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

I'm definitely not a "friend" of Owa's on FB but I do go there every once and a while to see the activity....

Noticed Quincy Enunwa and Owa just became friends....also Tony Jefferson (OU commit - was in Army AA game) did as well. These two might help our chances but the 900 Husker fans probably didn't.

Im not a fb friend w/ him or ne recruits for that matter.. i try only to be friends w/ people ive actually talked to.. but i really don't see the big deal with people adding them on facebook.. its a networking site, so everyone has the opportunity to use it differently. there is an option to make it so someone has to add you as a friend and you cant add them, so if he really wanted to, he could make his profile like that. which to me shows it really doesnt bother him... and you cant tell me NU fans are the only ones adding him.

I'm definitely not a "friend" of Owa's on FB but I do go there every once and a while to see the activity....

Noticed Quincy Enunwa and Owa just became friends....also Tony Jefferson (OU commit - was in Army AA game) did as well. These two might help our chances...

Im not a fb friend w/ him or ne recruits for that matter.. i try only to be friends w/ people ive actually talked to.. but i really don't see the big deal with people adding them on facebook.. its a networking site, so everyone has the opportunity to use it differently. there is an option to make it so someone has to add you as a friend and you cant add them, so if he really wanted to, he could make his profile like that. which to me shows it really doesnt bother him... and you cant tell me NU fans are the only ones adding him.

We've gone through this fb talk too much already to dive back into it. My bad...I shouldn't have added that last sentence. On with Owa......

The thing that really makes you wonder is that before our in home with Owa Crabtree seemed completely convinced that he was going to end up in the Pac 10.

Crabbtree probably gets 50% of his info from these boards, and is a little slow catching up because Owa's thread has now reached 39 PAGES!

:)

Well played

From OC Register Blog regarding Owa.

They have a lot of DE's too.

Recruiting: UCLA is finalist for 5-star DE

January 26th, 2010, 11:33 am · Post a Comment · posted by Adam Maya, staff writer since 2006

Rivals.com reports five-star defensive end Owamagbe Odighizuwa has narrowed his choices to UCLA, Nebraska and Oregon State.

Odighizuwa (6-3, 234, Douglas High, OR) said all three schools are at a “dead tie” and has given no indication as to which school he is leaning toward.

“The difference maker for me, honestly will just be my gut feeling,” Odighizuwa said.

UCLA’s recruiting class already includes four defensive linemen. There’s always room for a five-star prospect, however.

The thing that really makes you wonder is that before our in home with Owa Crabtree seemed completely convinced that he was going to end up in the Pac 10.

Crabbtree probably gets 50% of his info from these boards, and is a little slow catching up because Owa's thread has now reached 39 PAGES!

The real question is, which will come first? 2,000 replies or 100,000 views? Look at how close it is.:ahhhhhhhh

100,000 views wins in a landslide.

The real question is, which will come first? 2,000 replies or 100,000 views? Look at how close it is.:ahhhhhhhh

100,000 views wins in a landslide.

:clap

Well played

January 26th, 2010, 11:33 am · Post a Comment · posted by Adam Maya, staff writer since 2006

Rivals.com reports five-star defensive end Owamagbe Odighizuwa has narrowed his choices to UCLA, Nebraska and Oregon State.

Odighizuwa (6-3, 234, Douglas High, OR) said all three schools are at a “dead tie” and has given no indication as to which school he is leaning toward.

“The difference maker for me, honestly will just be my gut feeling,” Odighizuwa said.

UCLA’s recruiting class already includes four defensive linemen. There’s always room for a five-star prospect, however.

Crabtree stated this morning that if his heart had its way that Owa would be headed to NU. :clap

Well played

Crabtree stated this morning that if his heart had its way that Owa would be headed to NU. :clap

Crabtree changed his tune since last week. <_<

I just asked Crabtree who he thinks (if any) of Owa, Cooper and Carnes will end up at Nebraska. He said that he has a very, very good feeling about Nebraska's chances with Owa. Not sure if this means he doesn't feel good about NU's chances with Cooper/Carnes or if he just doesn't know who they are. But there it is, FWIW.

I don think he did. I guess I dont understand what you are saying. Elaborate for me please.

I just asked Crabtree who he thinks (if any) of Owa, Cooper and Carnes will end up at Nebraska. He said that he has a very, very good feeling about Nebraska's chances with Owa. Not sure if this means he doesn't feel good about NU's chances with Cooper/Carnes or if he just doesn't know who they are. But there it is, FWIW.

I don think he did. I guess I dont understand what you are saying. Elaborate for me please.

Last week. He said that he think that Owa would stay closer to home. He said that is usually the case in these types of cases. He is supposed to be "an insider" and people drop a lot of coin to subscribe to his website to get this info. But last week, one day before the home visit, he gets asked about Owa on a radio station and he goes with a safe answer. <_<

MEMO to self. NEVER subscribe to Rivals.

• Fire 1

I'm issuing my formal resignation of this topic. I can't stand hearing people say how we are "out of it", with no valid argument why they believe it. We will have pretty much no more updates on the situation until next wednesday, and the negativity is killing me here. My last statement on Owa until Wednesday will remain, I believe that we have a 50/50 shot at landing Owa. There are 2 schools in the mix. One has location, the other has Owa's heart. I don't believe his Mother is as much as a factor any more since we have soothed her worries. I still believe he is ours to lose, ill prepare the crow in 7 days. See ya

Last week. He said that he think that Owa would stay closer to home. He said that is usually the case in these types of cases. He is supposed to be "an insider" and people drop a lot of coin to subscribe to his website to get this info. But last week, one day before the home visit, he gets asked about Owa on a radio station and he goes with a safe answer. <_<

I know what you are talking about now. He stated that he sees Owa staying close to home before our in home with him. Since then he has not been on 1620 I dont believe.

I know what you are talking about now. He stated that he sees Owa staying close to home before our in home with him. Since then he has not been on 1620 I dont believe.

He's supposed to be on today.