DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Sorry my name is RedMusky and I love the huskers

I was only making a little fun of the recuiting rankings and team rankings

I will not make that mistake again

Better not, we strive for perfection around here, and anything less is frowned upon. So dont F*$K up rookie.

Na just messing fellow husker-holic as i guess we call it around here.

:nanalama

Are people under 50 or so posts assigned coffee and doughnut duties?? :dunno

Nope. That is reserved for the people who have a username that is smaller than 5 characters. :thumbs

Better not, we strive for perfection around here, and anything less is frowned upon. So dont F*$K up rookie.

Na just messing fellow husker-holic as i guess we call it around here.

Are people under 50 or so posts assigned coffee and doughnut duties?? :dunno

Nope. That is reserved for the people who have a username that is smaller than 5 characters. :thumbs

:lol:

Touche my friend.

• Fire 1

lol

Given the ups and downs of this 40 page monstrosity, you probably picked the wrong topic to do that.

I wouldn't worry about it too much though. :thumbs

back to owa

i was pretty hyped after the home vist... believed and ingested it all like a hungry rat at the golden corall they forgot to shut down (props to morrissey for the inspiration somewhat).....

but..... as some have mentioned this thread has gotten quite bi-poloar i believed like a lot that owa was ours and my heart sunk during the the now infamous 'owa watch' after the in-home

for now i'm just gonna sit back and not try to go either way with everything.... i think we sort of convinced ourself that owa was ours for sure after the in-home and could not figure out why he was not (though he might be)

but did we expect less from owa who is tighter lipped than a 25 year old virgin super model.....

with all the talk of the facebook and craptree and everything else there are lots of still positive signs but be aware we are looking at things only thought the lens of our own desires.......

soo while there is lots to be excited about i'm not gonna get sucked in again until it somes down to signing day......

i like our chances

Yeah he has friend requested a lot of husker players even the lesser known ones. I think it is safe to say that he is N. It is fb official in my books haha

Yeah but unless you count up the players from UCLA and Oregon State, it's just selection bias.

Here's what a 5 star pickup can do for your national rankings.

UO moved up to no 13 per rivals. 7 spots with one commit.

Addition of Seastrunk boosts Oregon from No. 20 to No. 13 in Rivals.com national team rankings.

This was from http://www2.registerguard.com/cms/index.php/duck-football/index/

They picked up Lowe on the 24th as well. I'm not sure how often Rivals updates their team rankings. That weekend we picked up Curtis Carter and a couple others our team rankings didn't change for a couple of days. (you'd think it would be automatic based on some calculation - but doesn't seem that way) I'm wondering if this isn't the addition of both Seastrunk and Lowe that forced the 7 spot jump. Regardless - Carnes, Cooper & Owa should warrant AT LEAST a 7 spot jump.

Hey wait a minute. *Shakes fist*

OWA WATCH - 2009

Were you there?

I would argue that the bulk of OWAtch happened during 2010. Just a thought for when the t-shirts and hats are made.

Come on post-7093-126468642177.gif !!! :ahhhhhhhh:hellloooo

• Fire 1

Time to get my double post on, since I am awake and alert.

Since just about every Nebraska recruiting story is now about "The Big 3" that are left, and essentially all three are usually mentioned in the same sentence now, do you think either Owa or Cooper are following what the other is doing? In sort of a "if he's N, I'm N" type of a thing?

One would assume they know about each other, and they probably know that if they both end up N, our defensive class will be extremely stacked. It'd be nice if they contacted each other and said "hey you wanna be a part of something awesome?"

Oh well, one can hope... :koolaid2:

• Fire 1