DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

but the t-shirts will still cost you

FACT: If we would've had Owa shirts at the time of his visit, and people wore them to the game, he would have committed by now.

Or filed a restraining order.

Edits: I type too fast

Edited by MKO
  • Fire 1

:rant

I have ONE CLASS A WEEK this semester, and it is on Wednesday from 1 to 3:30 pm. It is a discussion-based class with 6 other people in it. There is no way I'll be able to watch Owa's decision live, and the soonest I will get to know is probably when class is over. After all I've devoted to post-7093-126469324785.gif Watch 2009-2010 I won't even get to see the ending live! :steam :steam :steam

If you trust me, you can PM me your cell and I'll text you updates.

If you trust me, you can PM me your cell and I'll forward you disgusting pictures.

FIFY.

That sound you hear is JTrain's PM inbox exploding right now.........

We must be thinking of different disgusting pictures. The ones sent by my friends tend to involve footballs being placed where footballs shouldn't be placed. Gross. <_<

If you trust me, you can PM me your cell and I'll forward you disgusting pictures.

FIFY.

We must be thinking of different disgusting pictures. The ones sent by my friends tend to involve footballs being placed where footballs shouldn't be placed. Gross. <_<

But have you seen the video?

FIFY.

But have you seen the video?

Yep. I'm scarred. She might be too.

Mike Farrell of rivals

link

DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa - Owa is supposed to make his decision by the weekend, but likely won't announce until Signing Day. Oregon State has replaced Oregon in his top three to go with UCLA and Nebraska. Nebraska is his personal favorite according to sources, but will he stay closer to home and play for the Beavers? UCLA was once the leader but has faded. Nebraska seems to be the pick right now.

What you think of this?

this was on the front page of rival recruting and it was free so i think i can post it