DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

I just asked Crabtree who he thinks (if any) of Owa, Cooper and Carnes will end up at Nebraska. He said that he has a very, very good feeling about Nebraska's chances with Owa. Not sure if this means he doesn't feel good about NU's chances with Cooper/Carnes or if he just doesn't know who they are. But there it is, FWIW.

• Fire 3

I just asked Crabtree who he thinks (if any) of Owa, Cooper and Carnes will end up at Nebraska. He said that he has a very, very good feeling about Nebraska's chances with Owa. Not sure if this means he doesn't feel good about NU's chances with Cooper/Carnes or if he just doesn't know who they are. But there it is, FWIW.

Thanks for the updates. +1 :thumbs

No problem. I don't put a lot of stock in Crabtree's predictions, but it looked like this thread could use a healthy dose of hope.

Edit: responding to a Nebraska fan's question about the class, Crabtree just said he REALLY likes this Husker class. But again, everything is rainbows and butterflies with Crabtree.

No problem. I don't put a lot of stock in Crabtree's predictions, but it looked like this thread could use a healthy dose of hope.

Edit: responding to a Nebraska fan's question about the class, Crabtree just said he REALLY likes this Husker class. But again, everything is rainbows and butterflies with Crabtree.

I hear ya. We'll find out in 7 days.

The thing that really makes you wonder is that before our in home with Owa Crabtree seemed completely convinced that he was going to end up in the Pac 10.

Crabbtree probably gets 50% of his info from these boards, and is a little slow catching up because Owa's thread has now reached 39 PAGES!

:)

Well played

I think Owa, Cooper, and Carnes will all be in. I have a good feeling.

Owa has gushed about Nebraska too much and now his mom is okay with him going there. I believe a direct quote from Owa after his in home last week was "my mom doesn't care about the distance anymore, there's too many good things about that school for distance to be a factor."

Cooper loves Marvin Sanders and had to appreciate that Sanders came last week just to hang out and not talk about football. He has to appreciate that NU is letting him have his time and not pressuring him. Also, A direct quote from Sanders concerning NU's coaching staff was "Coach Bo showed me all the great safeties he has coached over the years that are now in the NFL, that was pretty incredible."

Carnes was spotted at "the bowl" with Latravis Washington having a blast. He had called his coach to tell him his visit "couldn't have gone better" before he even got on the plane, because while he was on the plane Rivals contacted his coach and got all sorts of information about the visit. Carnes has been quiet about Lincoln... I'm guessing it was better than expected, blew him away, and he had a blast with Latravis. He's going to WKU next weekend and their facilities are like kindergarten facilities compared to NU's collegiate facilities. Carnes said the weather was not an issue and that it wasn't bad at all.

So I say that on signing day Cooper and Owa will be in. Carnes will sign on signing day or shortly after.

• Fire 1

The thing that really makes you wonder is that before our in home with Owa Crabtree seemed completely convinced that he was going to end up in the Pac 10.

Crabbtree probably gets 50% of his info from these boards, and is a little slow catching up because Owa's thread has now reached 39 PAGES!

The real question is, which will come first? 2,000 replies or 100,000 views? Look at how close it is.:ahhhhhhhh

Owa has gushed about Nebraska too much and now his mom is okay with him going there. I believe a direct quote from Owa after his in home last week was "my mom doesn't care about the distance anymore, there's too many good things about that school for distance to be a factor."

Cooper loves Marvin Sanders and had to appreciate that Sanders came last week just to hang out and not talk about football. He has to appreciate that NU is letting him have his time and not pressuring him. Also, A direct quote from Sanders concerning NU's coaching staff was "Coach Bo showed me all the great safeties he has coached over the years that are now in the NFL, that was pretty incredible."

Carnes was spotted at "the bowl" with Latravis Washington having a blast. He had called his coach to tell him his visit "couldn't have gone better" before he even got on the plane, because while he was on the plane Rivals contacted his coach and got all sorts of information about the visit. Carnes has been quiet about Lincoln... I'm guessing it was better than expected, blew him away, and he had a blast with Latravis. He's going to WKU next weekend and their facilities are like kindergarten facilities compared to NU's collegiate facilities. Carnes said the weather was not an issue and that it wasn't bad at all.

So I say that on signing day Cooper and Owa will be in. Carnes will sign on signing day or shortly after.

I totaly agree with this here.

great post.

I totaly agree with this here.

great post.

Why Thank You!! :)

post-7834-126462260217.png