DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

5 hours huh? well i guess ill play Assassin Creed's 2 until the announcement...

Seeing lots of Owa to UCLA chatter on other boards, one post says Owa not coming, straight from Bo's mouth

Find that hard to believe, why would Bo leak out something like that?

Because Bo predicted Owa's decision would be made public on post #2865.

see im hearing otherwise. word is that he is coming here not UCLA. my sources tend to be very very good...

If its anyone other than Bo's salt water aquarium guy then i wouldn't trust them.

dont believe me all you want. but they have only been wrong 2 times and they are not an internet source like most of the recycled junk on here...

Per ESPN:

8th Ranked Owamagbe Odighizuwa has announced today that he will not be attending any of his top three late school choices. Instead, the Army All-American, Odighizuwa, has announced he will spend the rest of his days creating and trolling threads on huskerboard. Eric the Red, founder of husker board said, "We are very happy to have Owa in our family. While he will not play football anymore , he has been damn successful at making threads implode and middle aged men neglect their families." Another longtime board member said, "While I have never met Owa, I have seen every online photo, video, and facebook friend the young man has. I may not have a son of my own, but if I did, I would be disappointed he weren't as great as Owa." Owamagbe was not available for further comment.

:facepalm:

• Fire 2

see im hearing otherwise. word is that he is coming here not UCLA. my sources tend to be very very good...

If its anyone other than Bo's salt water aquarium guy then i wouldn't trust them.

dont believe me all you want. but they have only been wrong 2 times and they are not an internet source like most of the recycled junk on here...

Since yours are telling you different I will take yours as gospel and completely disreguard mine. :):lol:

Since yours are telling you different I will take yours as gospel and completely disreguard mine. :):lol:

not saying that one bit, but yours looks an awful lot like the stuff that has been said for over 3 days now just slightly changed so it can keep living...

EDIT: Beaten like a red-headed stepchild by kchusker_chris

For what it's worth...

On Schick and Nick they just read an email that said "You don't have to read this, but I am someone in the know and according to NU coaches, Owa is not coming to NU and NU will take Denton Simek instead"

Edited by MKO

5 hours huh? well i guess ill play Assassin Creed's 2 until the announcement...

Seeing lots of Owa to UCLA chatter on other boards, one post says Owa not coming, straight from Bo's mouth

Find that hard to believe, why would Bo leak out something like that?

People talk and they're working on a back up plan?

You always have to have a backup plan

If Owa goes elsewhere, I expect everyone to behave themselves. Disappointment is fine, but we don't need to go overboard.

I have a denial of service application written and ready to deploy. In the even that Owa doesn't choose NU I intend on taking my nerd rage out on Huskerboard by bringing down the servers for the rest of the afternoon. :):sarcasm

:)