DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Like I said..... Why is it a bigger decision for a 5 star versus a 3 star rated player? I sure wouldn't make a good recruiter! But then again I wouldn't be babysitting a waffler. Do I really want a kid that can't make a decision after a year of recruiting? Does he enjoy the attention so much that he has to wait until the last minute? Think about it! I guess that's how the recruiting game is played but how Nebraska fares down the road is how well the 3 or 4 star and walkon's develop more so than how many 5 star players show up. At the moment Owa couldn't carry someone like O'Hanlon's jock strap even if he is N. But like I said. I'd make a poor recruiter!

I say this with absolutely no respect... Owa is not a "Waffler" as you carelessly stated.

Owa is a well spoken, rational thinker, and is leaps and bounds more mature than the average recruit. He doesn't seek attention as you say. If you watch his acceptance to the Army All American game her graciously thanks his coaches, family and teammates in front of a large crowd going crazy for him, then fades into the background to let his coach speak. Don't bash people you know nothing about it comes across as ignorant and cavalier, probably because it is.

• Fire 1

There are so many flaws to your logic it is astounding. So let's take it point by point.

Both Texas and the Sooners signed over 20 of the same caliber players.

I would take Owa over any TU or OU player. His character and athletic ability are leaps and bounds beyond anybody they currently have committed.

Crick was better as a sophmore than Suh was at the same stage.

Suh wasn't coached until his Junior year until the Pelini brothers. He almost transferred because Cos and Callahan didn't know what to do with him. To say Crick is better is both incomparable and not even close to fair.

Baker was but Crick beat him out.

They are both young, and way to early to compare them now. It's unreasonable to expect somebody to start as a redshirt freshmen.

I don't want to keep quoting.... everything you said was wrong.

• Fire 1

I'll sure take your word on this guys as I am obviously not as informed as you are (admitedly). Hopefully you are right and Owa heads to Lincoln. How long before the next game? :bonez

It feels like we're being troll'd.

amirite?

cscott has been on this board a whole lot longer than you, just because his opinion of a situation doesn't mess with the majority means he is a troll. If that is the read he gets by looking at a 30+ page thread all about ONE player, then that is his read and nothing more.

• Fire 1

owa apparently swapped out oregon and oregon state in his final three. now back to random posts for another 10 pages.

So you are saying the final three are now NU, UCLA, and OSU and UO is out?

Yup, new three are Oregon St, Nebraska and UCLA

I'm guessing the robbery by Oregon players are the reason Owa is steering clear.

owa apparently swapped out oregon and oregon state in his final three. now back to random posts for another 10 pages.

So you are saying the final three are now NU, UCLA, and OSU and UO is out?

apparently that's what a new scout article says. also that he might wait 'til signing day.