DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

The top player in Oregon, Odighizuwa eliminated Nebraska, Florida and Cal with his latest cuts.

Owa will decide between Oregon, Oregon State, USC and UCLA

"Florida and Nebraska are obviously great programs, but for me I didn't feel too comfortable about the distance. It was important for me to be a little bit closer to home," he said.

"not from pay site"

Alright, this is not cool...link?

The top player in Oregon, Odighizuwa eliminated Nebraska, Florida and Cal with his latest cuts.

"Florida and Nebraska are obviously great programs, but for me I didn't feel too comfortable about the distance. It was important for me to be a little bit closer to home," he said.

"not from pay site"

No worries...this is an article from a long time ago. I am posting it to show that he did in fact eliminate Nebraska publicly.

"not from pay site"

It's obviously old, from when Owa eliminated us from contention the first time. Don't worry

"not from pay site"

If this wasn't from someone with a reputation i'd blow it off.... But where did you get this? Because he supposedly dropped UF and Cal awhile ago.. and USC is supposed to be well out of it by now also. Was this the 1st time where he dropped us? And has since added us back or is this a recent article?

"not from pay site"

I did read on another board that it was a rivals mistake that they said this. I could be wrong, the posters that originally posted that could be wrong. Take it FWIW.

I know that he did text Eric Martin the other day. I will not announce how I know to this board. But I have spoken with some people and told them how I know and I think that they think my source is pretty reliable.

• Fire 1

"not from pay site"

No worries...this is an article from a long time ago. I am posting it to show that he did in fact eliminate Nebraska publicly.

WHEW!

:bonez & :koolaid2:

"not from pay site"

You can't fing do that to me. My heart sunk into my stomach. Next time please explain the article or put a date please!!! Jesus that scared me.

"not from pay site"

You can't fing do that to me. My heart sunk into my stomach. Next time please explain the article or put a date please!!! Jesus that scared me.

:lol: @ Mitch. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"not from pay site"

Like I said before, I am sorry guys. I really did not mean to do that to anyone. I didn't even think that anyone would think it was new. Please forgive me. Wont happen again :facepalm:

• Fire 1