DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Jesus everybody is on edge. Owa needs to commit to the big red just so you folks can calm down. I thought i twas pretty obvious it was from an old article..

dude i've beeing poping whole footballs of xanax since this whole thing began.........

owa committ not for your benifit but also for our sanity here too

and god damn too many posts too quick in this thread. never mind my original post.

gotta keep up, old man ;)

god damn lol.. never knew 20 was old :) but yea... after not being on since friday afternoon and having to read 11 pages this afternoon to catch up.... that was an adventure.

my bad. lemme fix it....Gotta keep up, young buck

I hope that Owa makes the right decision in committing to Nebraska because all of the other coaches are Offensive guru's and I would hate to play with Rick Neuheisel with his prior history of violations and infractions at two different colleges. Chip Kelly is an Offensive guru who's been an Offensive Coordinator for almost 10 years and Mike Riley is probably the better choice out of the other two because he's been a head coach at several college teams or other football leagues like the NFL and in the Canadian Football league.

Bo would be a good coach to play for and the best pick because he's coached at the top Colleges in the nation like Nebraska, Oklahoma, LSU and had prior stints in the NFL at San Francisco, New England, and Green Bay. Not only that but he has coached with other high profile coaches like Pete Carroll, Mike Sherman, Bob Stoops, Les Miles, and George Seifert. Bo Pelini has coached 2 players who won the Lombardi, Outland, and Bronko Nagurski Trophies in Glenn Dorsey and Ndamakong Suh and has a coached numerous Defenses that have finished in the top 10.

I hope that Owa makes the right decision in committing to Nebraska because all of the other coaches are Offensive guru's and I would hate to play with Rick Neuheisel with his prior history of violations and infractions at two different colleges. Chip Kelly is an Offensive guru who's been an Offensive Coordinator for almost 10 years and Mike Riley is probably the better choice out of the other two because he's been a head coach at several college teams or other football leagues like the NFL and in the Canadian Football league.

Bo would be a good coach to play for and the best pick because he's coached at the top Colleges in the nation like Nebraska, Oklahoma, LSU and had prior stints in the NFL at San Francisco, New England, and Green Bay. Not only that but he has coached with other high profile coaches like Pete Carroll, Mike Sherman, Bob Stoops, Les Miles, and George Seifert. Bo Pelini has coached 2 players who won the Lombardi, Outland, and Bronko Nagurski Trophies in Glenn Dorsey and Ndamakong Suh and has a coached numerous Defenses that have finished in the top 10.

You don't need to convince us. Why not text or email this to Owa?

I am sure that you arent the only one to tell Owa this. :)