DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Truth be told, I'm not worried about where he's at with this decision. We're talking about an 18 year old kid, albeit a rather mature one at that, but still he is faced with a major decision in his life. While I hope he ends up at NU, I'll still be rooting for him regardless where he ends up. The way he has handled himself throughout this whole recruiting process is admirable. He's nothing short of impressive, on and off the field.

Even if we don't land Owa, I'm still proud of the staff for making it into the final round with this kid. No one can accuse this staff of not being good recruiters when it's all said and done. We may not win 'em all, but to be this close, this late in the game is admirable in and of itself.

At the end of the day, Owa or no Owa, we can't forget that we're already sitting a crop of impressive talent at DE in Ashburn, Vestal and Okuyemi from this class. Once they immerse themselves into the Pelini system, the sky is the limit.

I'm cool either way.

I have been thinking the same all along Nexus. I really want Owa and I still think that we stand a great chance to get him, but we are full at DE to be honest. Cooper is more important for future depth purposes.

Owa is the gravy on top of our already talented group of DLmen that the staff has pulled.

You cant eat potatoes without gravy though. ;)

Truth be told, I'm not worried about where he's at with this decision. We're talking about an 18 year old kid, albeit a rather mature one at that, but still he is faced with a major decision in his life. While I hope he ends up at NU, I'll still be rooting for him regardless where he ends up. The way he has handled himself throughout this whole recruiting process is admirable. He's nothing short of impressive, on and off the field.

Even if we don't land Owa, I'm still proud of the staff for making it into the final round with this kid. No one can accuse this staff of not being good recruiters when it's all said and done. We may not win 'em all, but to be this close, this late in the game is admirable in and of itself.

At the end of the day, Owa or no Owa, we can't forget that we're already sitting a crop of impressive talent at DE in Ashburn, Vestal and Okuyemi from this class. Once they immerse themselves into the Pelini system, the sky is the limit.

I'm cool either way.

I have been thinking the same all along Nexus. I really want Owa and I still think that we stand a great chance to get him, but we are full at DE to be honest. Cooper is more important for future depth purposes.

Owa is the gravy on top of our already talented group of DLmen that the staff has pulled.

I hear ya. :thumbs

On a side note, OSU just snatched up a new DE recruit today. :star :star :star Dominic Glover.

I'm cool either way.

On a side note, OSU just snatched up a new DE recruit today. :star :star :star Dominic Glover.

I saw that as well. Juco kid. Big boy at that. Something like 6ft3 270lbs.

I'm cool either way.

Oregon, Ohio or Oklahoma State? Ever since I moved to the Mid-East, I always need clarification. :facepalm:

I'm cool either way.

Oregon, Ohio or Oklahoma State? Ever since I moved to the Mid-East, I always need clarification. :facepalm:

Oregon St.

I'm cool either way.

Oregon St.

That might help us out. Thanks for the update Nexus

That puts OSU's extremely small class, which includes three DTs (two 4-stars and one 3-star) and now a 3-star DE. Not sure if that affects Owa's decision at all. Nebraska currently has two DTs and four DEs. But who's counting?

I don't see Cotton at DE in the future. He'll either go inside at DT or they'll switch him over to OL somewhere. The kid will fill out even more once Dobson gets a hold of him.

That puts OSU's extremely small class, which includes three DTs (two 4-stars and one 3-star) and now a 3-star DE. Not sure if that affects Owa's decision at all. Nebraska currently has two DTs and four DEs. But who's counting?

I don't see Cotton at DE in the future. He'll either go inside at DT or they'll switch him over to OL somewhere. The kid will fill out even more once Dobson gets a hold of him.

I agree. I was just going on Rivals' designations at this point simply because I'm not familiar enough with OSU's class to know if they have anyone they would switch to or from the D-line.

dont really post too much at work and dont know if this has been mentioned but some people are saying thats there is some strong rumblings that owa is a 'silent committ' for nebraska.......

heard anything about this......

or just another rumor going around...... just seems odd from such the positive expirence of the in-home to now....

guy keeps it close to his chest.....