DE Chance Carter

From what I've been gathering from ESPN and Notre Dame message boards, this kid either has an attitude problem or does not give 100% on the football field. This is just my theory. I don't want to disparage a kid when you don't know the whole story. But when you hear the same things popping up over and over again, you get a gut feeling this kid has some sort of personal problem.

From what I've been gathering from ESPN and Notre Dame message boards, this kid either has an attitude problem or does not give 100% on the football field. This is just my theory. I don't want to disparage a kid when you don't know the whole story. But when you hear the same things popping up over and over again, you get a gut feeling this kid has some sort of personal problem.

:yeah

Glad i'm not the only one thinking the way I did.

:yeah

Glad i'm not the only one thinking the way I did.

hmmm whom and what to blame for this mess.. i wonder what is going on in this kids mind

You just never know what high school kids want. My best friend was recruited by just about everyone in the southeast, but he only wanted to go to Miami. He was 6'2" 225 and benching over 400 legitimately by our sophomore year. He had a box full of letters he received from various programs. I recall he had more than 30 from Clemson alone. Coaches came to meet him and watch him work out. Miami never offered and he never played college ball. He ended up at USF (they didn't have a football program until his senior season). I know he regrets it, but I really doubt it would have changed anything. He was not enjoying football at the time and playing for anyone else just didn't interest him.

My guess is the ship has already sailed on this guy unless a lot of other things fall through. In other words, he is plan B and won't be invited to visit until other top targets are off the board.

Of course that is just me speculating.

This pretty much sums it up.

Unfortunately for Chance, he got slowplayed by pretty much every school that was his favorite or he showed the most interest in.