tunnel walk

Well I pretty much repeat these thoughts once a year when this thread inevitably pops up, but here are my thoughts:

1. Sirius is a great song for this type of ritual, probably in the top 1% of songs for such an event, but...

2. It's completely ripped off from the Chicago Bulls. And the greatest traditions are the unique ones... thus...

3. We should hire a producer to create a brand new song. Something strictly instrumental like Sirius, but it would be protected under copyright and thus no one could steal it from us.

4. This talk is all pretty useless until we revamp the sound system. If you aren't sitting in the north endzone you pretty much can't hear anything once the crowd starts cheering anyway.

Well I pretty much repeat these thoughts once a year when this thread inevitably pops up, but here are my thoughts:

1. Sirius is a great song for this type of ritual, probably in the top 1% of songs for such an event, but...

2. It's completely ripped off from the Chicago Bulls. And the greatest traditions are the unique ones... thus...

3. We should hire a producer to create a brand new song. Something strictly instrumental like Sirius, but it would be protected under copyright and thus no one could steal it from us.

4. This talk is all pretty useless until we revamp the sound system. If you aren't sitting in the north endzone you pretty much can't hear anything once the crowd starts cheering anyway.

That's just crazy enough to be Brilliant!

We could play

:

t68DeR1YqIY

It'd be like the way Nirvana used to play a recording of

before their concerts to get the crowd good and nasty..

HaAI3jI7uCc&feature=fvw

I've always said that I could handle a change, I like the way it is, but both sides of the decision are selfish. Things have to change one way or another at some point.

Like I said, I like it, but I can see the argument about not being able to get pumped up to it, I wanna see the entire stadium rocking when the team enters the field...I know alot of people use this as an example, but you'll see a really intimidating entrance if you go to Blacksburg this year. I'm going, hope alot of the husker faithful are as well

i wish we'd go back to this, only add the skull & bones crushing the other teams logo...

7VZSOoxU6n4

I agree with you 110%. I like how they added the Contender music while interviewing the former huskers and showing highlights too. And then the Sirus song kicks in......oh baby lol. I liked how they interviewed the husker players at that time because it didn't have any stupid cheesy computer animated graphics.....it was plan and simple and well planned out......"I play for Nebraska" gotta love it when they said that at the end of the contender music

Then comes 2007 and they had to change the music and weird jumping out of the plane entrance. <_<

Change the tunnel walk music??! Sacrilege!!

Sure, the Alan Parsons tunnel music may seem old to us, but not to incoming freshmen. A player’s first tunnel walk is cool, new and exciting—like nothing else they have experienced in their 18 year-old lives.

:)

Video's are faster bigger and can get around the field better. <_< While Sirius is slow predictable and there just no way teams can win National Championships anymore playing that song.

Nebraska needs to change just to change.

Oh sorry, I was using the anti option arguements :wacko:

:boxosoap