LB Jeff Luc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Nation's premier inside 'backer Jeff Luc names schools under consideration

Under Armour All-American Jeff Luc (Port. St. Lucie, Fla./Treasure Coast), who's holding scholarship offers from coast-to-coast, spoke with ESPN affiliate Web site EyeOnTheTigers.com about the current status of his recruitment.

"I'm still considering Florida, Florida State, Georgia and LSU. And maybe some other schools. I don't know. I just want to take my time."

Miami-FL, USC, Ohio State, Michigan, Notre Dame, Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, Ole Miss, N.C. State, Nebraska, Rutgers, Arkansas, Clemson, Auburn, and Georgia Tech amongst others have also offered Luc.

As a junior, he posted 119 tackles, nine sacks, two interceptions, five forced fumbles and four pass breakups.

Link

luc has the potential to be a monster linebacker. bo's track record development has got to be a plus. and if the mom is concerned about sending her boy of a larger city, you have to think that works toward lincoln's favor.

luc, you were destined to be N.

luc has the potential to be a monster linebacker. bo's track record development has got to be a plus. and if the mom is concerned about sending her boy of a larger city, you have to think that works toward lincoln's favor.

luc, you were destined to be N.

He will definitely be a monster linebacker no matter where he goes.

Rivals says Luc cut his list to 9... I seriously doubt we made the cut, but does anyone know the list for sure?

Doesn't who made this list, according to multiple posters on LSU boards and UF boards he is already a silent commit to UF. I believe the only reason he is still somewhat looking around is fear that Charlie Strong could be leaving at the end of the season.

Edit: here is his final 9 in no particular order

Florida, Florida State, Miami, Georgia, Tennessee, LSU, Alabama, Southern Cal and Ohio State

Rivals says Luc cut his list to 9... I seriously doubt we made the cut, but does anyone know the list for sure?

Doesn't who made this list, according to multiple posters on LSU boards and UF boards he is already a silent commit to UF. I believe the only reason he is still somewhat looking around is fear that Charlie Strong could be leaving at the end of the season.

Edit: here is his final 9 in no particular order

Florida, Florida State, Miami, Georgia, Tennessee, LSU, Alabama, Southern Cal and Ohio State

I'd bet Strong isn't around next season. He can't keep getting passed-by. Not that I see us getting Luc either way but it could affect him becoming a gator.