Niles Paul and Will Henry

Rivals did an interesting article on Henry, so it will be interesting to see what he does.

I like Paul, and always thought he had a lot of potential. I just wish he would have redshirted. Paul also had a few fumble problems last year if I remember correctly, and he just wasn't very explosive.

This WR group this year scares me thanks to inexperience, but I'm hoping we will get two guys to step up like Petey and Swifty.

Ever since the day we signed Henry I have been waiting for him to earn some PT. At the very least in goal line situations. He would be a ridiculous mismatch, in a good way. We need somebody to emerge, but this competition between Holt, Henry and Brooks is much needed.

I remember being at the Western Michigan game last year and he was put in for a few plays and I watched him carefully. He actually ran very very fluidly for someone his size, then Ganz threw him a ball on a slant and it went right through his hands. (May have ended up as an INT actually), then I never really saw him in on many plays after that.

He also had a nagging injury last year so I am sure that kept him out of contention for playing time.