2005 Oklahoma vs. Nebraska on ESPN Classic

I'll watch any husker game thats on tv so I've watched the whole thing. It's amazing how far we have come since then. Our whole team just seemed like a punch of panzies. There are no big hits, hardly any hats at the ball and our offense is just flat out horrible. It would be amazing to see what Bo and co. could do with Carriker, Moore, Adams, Smith, Bowman, Grixby and Bullocks. The o-line was possibly the worst NU ever had, run or pass block.

Ya it did pick up at the end of that season, but even in the CU game we still couldnt run at all. We did pretty well in the 06 season and we all know how the 07 season went. I was encouraged by the way we performed against ranked teams last year aside from Mizzou and OU. Overall I just like the toughness NU is starting to display from top to bottom.

Ya it did pick up at the end of that season, but even in the CU game we still couldnt run at all. We did pretty well in the 06 season and we all know how the 07 season went. I was encouraged by the way we performed against ranked teams last year aside from Mizzou and OU. Overall I just like the toughness NU is starting to display from top to bottom.

So.....Texas Tech and...that's it?

2004 was a classic in my mind. It was the first time I was in Las Vegas and I bet $50 on Nebraska and took the Huskers + 30 points. I thought I was going to tie until BC called for the meaningless field goal at the end of the game to avoid a shut out.

To this day, it's about the only thing that guy did right with the program.

You're thinking 2004. We only lost by 7 in 2005. It still wasn't a classic though.

Ohhhh....I stand corrected.

Wow, do I feel like a newb...

Sorry Landlord I should say I liked the way we performed against ranked or teams that probably were more athletic than us. We competed fairly well against Va. tech, should have beat texas tech, did beat KU and clemson. In the past we either had a loss against a team that we should have badly beaten or just flat out couldnt even move the ball against ranked teams. Under Cally we lost or played poorly against teams such as Pitt, KU, Okie St. when they werent as good, southern miss., CU. Like I said, after watching the 05 game today and noticing just the lack of collisions I love the way we played last year with less talent than a lot of teams. I liked the way we looked at the recent spring game even more with the amount of speed we have.