SIGNED RB Aaron Green

because we all know NFL teams never run out of the shotgun

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just about to make the same point myself.

But the fact of the matter is that we mold the offense to the players that we have. This year with TMart is a SHINNING example. After 10/16 he is ours.

I've said since the beginning that I think he will eventually end up at UT. When they want a recruit they usually don't miss and 99.9% of the time they want an in state guy they get him.

I really don't think he will end up at UT. And he may even want to commit there, Texas just doesnt have room for him in this class. They only have a few more spots open and another RB is not what they are looking for with MB already on board.

People actually think he would commit to UT, with Brown already there? I don't understand the reasoning.

He said "I'll probably schedule a trip to Texas". That's pretty much it, no more no less. I wouldn't put any meaning behind the quote.

Thanks for the update. :thumbs

People actually think he would commit to UT, with Brown already there? I don't understand the reasoning.

He said "I'll probably schedule a trip to Texas". That's pretty much it, no more no less. I wouldn't put any meaning behind the quote.

Thanks for the update. :thumbs

Texas looks so bad right now, not only should we recruit A Green but we should probably place a call to Malcolm Brown too. UCLA is a bad team.

i just understand setting up a visit to texas if you have no interest... why go through all the trouble and fake the smiles and eat all the bullsheit your getting seems like it would not be worth it.. hence i'm getting a bit worried.... just a bit however

:bigredn: :bigredn: :bigredn: :bigredn: :bigredn: :bigredn:

i just understand setting up a visit to texas if you have no interest... why go through all the trouble and fake the smiles and eat all the bullsheit your getting seems like it would not be worth it.. hence i'm getting a bit worried.... just a bit however

:bigredn: :bigredn: :bigredn: :bigredn: :bigredn: :bigredn:

Even after their pathetic running game and horrid loss at home to a bad UCLA team that K-st. even beat? I'm not worried. If Green commits there then he is a fool, and I don't think A-Green is a fool! He's the opposite. A Non-Fool!