SIGNED RB Aaron Green

i just understand setting up a visit to texas if you have no interest... why go through all the trouble and fake the smiles and eat all the bullsheit your getting seems like it would not be worth it.. hence i'm getting a bit worried.... just a bit however

:bigredn: :bigredn: :bigredn: :bigredn: :bigredn: :bigredn:

Even after their pathetic running game and horrid loss at home to a bad UCLA team that K-st. even beat? I'm not worried. If Green commits there then he is a fool, and I don't think A-Green is a fool! He's the opposite. A Non-Fool!

you have no motivated me again.... AG is like my jilted ex. lover... the more she scorns me the more i'm interested.....

I will bet with any member on this board Aaron Green won't be a Husker.

I'm not going to bet with anyone, but I would agree that Green probably won't be a Husker. I would think that Nebraska moving to the B10 would have a lot to do with it. If Nebraska were still in the B12, his friends and family could still watch him play. The fact that he'll entertain a Texas visit just adds fuel to speculation that he's Texas=bound. I give is 70% to 30% Texas at this point. Hope things change or that I'm flat out wrong. BTW, I'm happy to finally contribute to this ridiculously long thread!!

We have 3+ years of probably running something similar to what we're running this year, Carnes and Starling are more dual threat than Turner and Martinez, but that just means the offense will look like it did when Ganz ran it in '08. I really don't see us going to far away from the running game in future seasons, especially with all these running QBs we've been signing.

I really don't think it matters that we're moving to the Big 10, his brother is already on the team so it shouldn't be a problem. I really don't see him going to Texas, and I do see him as having us in the lead right now and the only other school with realistic shot would be California, if only because they've been shown to be able to effectively use RBs of similar builds to Greens.

We have only offered two RB's in this class, Aaron and Malcolm Brown. Because the staff isnt pressing to offer anyother backs leads me to believe we already ahve Aaron locked up and the staff knows it. Kids will take their time, and take their vsisits to be abolsutly sure. Plus this staff encourages kids to be positive about their choice, no going back on their word.

We have only offered two RB's in this class, Aaron and Malcolm Brown. Because the staff isnt pressing to offer anyother backs leads me to believe we already ahve Aaron locked up and the staff knows it. Kids will take their time, and take their vsisits to be abolsutly sure. Plus this staff encourages kids to be positive about their choice, no going back on their word.

Didnt we also offer that RB who committed to ISU...

Didnt we also offer that RB who committed to ISU...

We werent even pressing for him, if we wanted robert standard we couldve had him.

I will bet with any member on this board Aaron Green won't be a Husker.

ok.. how much?

5 dolla.

Seriously though I understand his brother plays for Nebraska which would seem like if he really liked us that much he would commit by now. People keep dismissing Texas because he wouldn't be the man there umm he won't be the man here either atleast no with Martinez, Burkhead, and Heard.