Marquise Hill now Mizzou SOFT commit

Been reported that Mizzou commit Marquise Hill has stated he will take an official visit to nebraska and is still a Mizzou commit but probably now considered a very soft verbal. Marquise said, "I really want to go to a Big 12 North school, and I want to go to the best one. I thought Missouri was gonna be the top, but now with Bo Pelini at Nebraska I think they will soon be the best in the North and Big 12 champs. I want to play for the best team, and I feel Nebraska will be that team."

Just Kidding. Thought it would be fun to see Fro's reaction. :)

Been reported that Mizzou commit Marquise Hill has stated he will take an official visit to nebraska and is still a Mizzou commit but probably now considered a very soft verbal. Marquise said, "I really want to go to a Big 12 North school, and I want to go to the best one. I thought Missouri was gonna be the top, but now with Bo Pelini at Nebraska I think they will soon be the best in the North and Big 12 champs. I want to play for the best team, and I feel Nebraska will be that team."

:boxosoap

Okay, I have no problem with tormenting fans from other teams...but could you please not make SH** up?!

Because as I read that I was getting excited...and then I find out you made it up... :nutz

:rant

Okay, I have no problem with tormenting fans from other teams...but could you please not make SH** up?!

Because as I read that I was getting excited...and then I find out you made it up... :

very lame attempt at humor.... BUT

much of what he said was true

much of what he said was true

Yep, soft since April when Rivals reported it. Scout recently posted a similar article. He will apparently be taking some visits to find the best "fit" (Scout $). Rivals had him mentioning Arkansas, Nebraska, Missouri and Minnesota. Scout apparently has some mention of schools a little higher in the final poll showing interest (and the Big 10).

And of course,

I thought Missouri was gonna be the top, but now with Bo Pelini at Nebraska I think they will soon be the best in the North and Big 12 champs.
no one can argue with that.

Ok so true or false, he is visiting?

Nope. He already visited and has no plans (that he's let Scout know about) to make another visit. I suppose he might still visit again, but he didn't mention it. Hopefully, no one wasted any money on a Scout subscription to find that out.

Ok so true or false, he is visiting?

Nope. He already visited and has no plans (that he's let Scout know about) to make another visit. I suppose he might still visit again, but he didn't mention it. Hopefully, no one wasted any money on a Scout subscription to find that out.

I gotta think we look less attractive to him now with Keeston committing.

LOL :laughpound I just saw this. I think it bothered eveyone else more than me. I actually laughed imagining everyone getting excited then seeing the bottom. I can only imagine the words that came from Jen's mouth. I think i felt my ears burning from the profanity! LOL (love ya Jen!!)

He has been soft for a while. Everything I see says I want to check out schools, but still really like MU. But then again when reading a MU site or any school really, your going to get your side of the story. So who really knows. I would say MU or Arkansas. BUt what do I know :)

Because as I read that I was getting excited...and then I find out you made it up... :nutz

LOL :laughpound I just saw this. I think it bothered eveyone else more than me. I actually laughed imagining everyone getting excited then seeing the bottom. I can only imagine the words that came from Jen's mouth. I think i felt my ears burning from the profanity! LOL (love ya Jen!!)

He has been soft for a while. Everything I see says I want to check out schools, but still really like MU. But then again when reading a MU site or any school really, your going to get your side of the story. So who really knows. I would say MU or Arkansas. BUt what do I know :)

Don't ask me how I know this...but...

You should NEVER get a woman excited, and then go soft. <_<

Don't ask me how I know this...but...

You should NEVER get a woman excited, and then go soft. <_<

LMAO.. Well played Husker 37, well played.

is he visiting?

from HI:

Hill has the Huskers right in the mix

St. Louis (Mo.) Trinity Catholic receiver Marquise Hill is one of several top prospects from the 'Show Me State' giving the Huskers a hard look this spring. Though the the speedster committed to Missouri in late January, he said he's still actively considering tenders from a few other schools. Will he visit in the very near future?