Redskins Cut Ties with Ganz, Keep Daniel

It doesn't, although we were hopeful. Is that against the rules all great and powerful Oz? <_<

And WTF is THIS all about?

Maybe now the Husker Nation can give up on the pipe dream of “Golden Boy” playing in the NFL.

It seems as though every post I've ever read from you, when you're commenting on Joe Ganz, consists of hatred, animosity, disdain and/or contempt for the guy.

Man, what did Joe Ganz ever do to you that you feel the need to piss on him at every turn?

Like I have stated before I grew very tired, very fast of the boner that a lot of the Husker Nation had for one Joey Ganz. I have also grown very tired of his “no respect” stuff. Like I have said he is what he is, which is a decent 1 year starter that if it wasn’t for Kevin Cosgrove would have been playing at a lower level D1 school. He was not the “All Everything” player that some would want you to believe he was.

I wish him the best of luck in whatever it is he does from here on out. Which in my opinion does not include playing professional football.

Thanks for calling me OZ, although it didn’t take Miss Cleo or whoever can see into the future to see that Ganz was not going to make it in the NFL

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go give a Lion some courage, a tin-man a heart, a scarecrow some brains and help young Dorothy get back to Kansas.

I just wanted to say that in 1 thread we have the word boner, a visit from Tuff Tiger and a signature with midget wrestling. This may be one of the greatest days of my life.

Too bad for Joe though. I'm sure he'll make a very good college coach someday.

It doesn't, although we were hopeful. Is that against the rules all great and powerful Oz? <_<

Maybe now the Husker Nation can give up on the pipe dream of “Golden Boy” playing in the NFL.

It seems as though every post I've ever read from you, when you're commenting on Joe Ganz, consists of hatred, animosity, disdain and/or contempt for the guy.

Man, what did Joe Ganz ever do to you that you feel the need to piss on him at every turn?

Like I have stated before I grew very tired, very fast of the boner that a lot of the Husker Nation had for one Joey Ganz. I have also grown very tired of his “no respect” stuff. Like I have said he is what he is, which is a decent 1 year starter that if it wasn’t for Kevin Cosgrove would have been playing at a lower level D1 school. He was not the “All Everything” player that some would want you to believe he was.

I wish him the best of luck in whatever it is he does from here on out. Which in my opinion does not include playing professional football.

Thanks for calling me OZ, although it didn’t take Miss Cleo or whoever can see into the future to see that Ganz was not going to make it in the NFL

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go give a Lion some courage, a tin-man a heart, a scarecrow some brains and help young Dorothy get back to Kansas.

When you bring Dorothy back, please bring some big corn fed lineman too. We could always use em.

Pretty lame for being a MOD if Joe would have started for 3 yrs like bogger things would be different

IMO

:hellloooo

Pretty lame for being a MOD if Joe would have started for 3 yrs like bogger things would be different

IMO

Just wondering what being a MOD has to do with anything. If it means that since I am a MOD I can't say what I feel then I guess I better go read my "How to be a MOD" maual because I missed that part. :dunno

As far as "if" he would have started 3 years stuff. He didn't, he wasn't good enough to beat out Zac Taylor or Sam Keller for that matter, so that is moot. IMO Daniels on the other hand was good enough to play as a True Frosh. So maybe this is crazy talk but maybe just maybe Daniels is actually better then Ganz. <_< I know craziness.

I don't know why it is so hard for some in the Husker Nation to realize that Joey Ganz is not a Pro QB and that there are guys that are better then him.

I don't get you're stance on Joe at all. No one ever said he was a great QB, or that he would make the pros's, but everyone but you loves his heart, leadership and work ethic. He never said one word about getting playing time, even when everyone knew he should have won the starting job over Sam. He did express some frustration about not getting invited to the combines, when others he felt he was better than did, but who could blame him.

Its one thing for you say that he is not pro material, but you come across like you just don't like the guy, which does not make any sense to alot of posters on here. In fact when you wish him luck over and over again in you're threads, it is hard to belive that you are sincere about it.

I don't get you're stance on Joe at all. No one ever said he was a great QB, or that he would make the pros's, but everyone but you loves his heart, leadership and work ethic. He never said one word about getting playing time, even when everyone knew he should have won the starting job over Sam. He did express some frustration about not getting invited to the combines, when others he felt he was better than did, but who could blame him.

Its one thing for you say that he is not pro material, but you come across like you just don't like the guy, which does not make any sense to alot of posters on here. In fact when you wish him luck over and over again in you're threads, it is hard to belive that you are sincere about it.

I'm with Newearth on this one. If he was so humble, and so team-oriented and taking his mop-up place to be a good sport, why would he wear a "Got Ganz?" shirt to parties in the middle of a team breakdown? This isn't just heresay either, I have personally seen him and he seemed more me-focused than anything else. I am happy for what he did for us, but I also think he's created this image of himself for the media that makes him lovable (read, knowingly crafting this image he wants people to believe).

Edit: Who "knew he deserved the starting job over Keller"? If you mean like, several months afterwards when he played above average in the last three games of the season, that doesn't really make sense, because it wouldn't make sense for him to be like "yeah I would like to revisit this issue from the beginning of the season of me not getting playing time that was total bullcrap". If however, you mean when Sam was announced the starter, you are dreaming if you don't think that 90% of Husker Nation never thought Joe could even hold his jock. And he did voice frustration over that, and over other things as well. It was just that he always followed it with something along the lines of "I will help the team" to make up for it.

Sorry to hear about Ganzel..

But why do so many think he would make a great coach?

Is it just a knee-jerk thing?

Mainly because he is a very intelligent student of the game and a person that others relate to very well. Ganz's teammates absolutely loved that guy and were willing to do anything possible so that he had success. Getting players to buy into you like that is a great trait to have if you are wanting to coach.

IMO

Just wondering what being a MOD has to do with anything. If it means that since I am a MOD I can't say what I feel then I guess I better go read my "How to be a MOD" maual because I missed that part. :dunno

As far as "if" he would have started 3 years stuff. He didn't, he wasn't good enough to beat out Zac Taylor or Sam Keller for that matter, so that is moot. IMO Daniels on the other hand was good enough to play as a True Frosh. So maybe this is crazy talk but maybe just maybe Daniels is actually better then Ganz. <_< I know craziness.

I don't know why it is so hard for some in the Husker Nation to realize that Joey Ganz is not a Pro QB and that there are guys that are better then him.

the comparison to Keller is lame......we all know Clownahan kissed Sam's a$$ and his old man's a$$ and gave the kid the job and he turned out to be pathetic and provided no team leadership...at least Ganz did that much...no, Joey is probably not NFL stuff, but the kid played hard and was a team leader while he was at NU, got to give him that.

I don’t know Joey Ganz as person so I have no personal animosity towards him in that regard and seriously I do wish him well in all that he does.

My beef is that what he accomplished is no different then say what Jammal Lord did, yet one is the poster child for Husker fan “Hug Buddy” while the other was bashed so much and shown so much hatred that he has only been back to this wonderful state once since he graduated. They were both team first players that did all that were asked of them, they both broke records (one rushing and one passing), won a bowl game, yet came up short in “big money” games. That being said one of them was ranked in the Top 10 and finished the season in the Top 20, yet that is the one that was outcast by the Husker Nation and still gets bashed to this day by them.

I’m just a bell ringer for equality, whether it is calling out a Presidential Office for doing some of the same stuff as the one before it, or a new loved coach getting away with similar things that the old hated coach couldn’t, or a current player being leg humped while a player in the past was tarred and feathered while doing the same things. Shouldn’t people in the same position be held to the same standard as those before them?

An odd man along with his ultra odd wife once said:

“You may say that I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will be as one”