First Three Home Games: PPV

sh**ty camera angles and non-HD broadcasts...sounds like fun!!!

I wouldn't complain, our first three games are against sh**ty oppoenents. Turn the volume down and listen to the radio. DOn't complain :clap:box

Really. When those PPV games come on I'll be happy as a drunken clam...whatever that means. :dumdum

I'll watch the game(s) with the television volume on mute and I'll listen to music on the radio.

I can see Helu break off a ten yard run, Suh bust through the OL for a sack, etc. I don't need those usually dumba** commentators to tell me what's going on.

sh**ty camera angles and non-HD broadcasts...sounds like fun!!!

I wouldn't complain, our first three games are against sh**ty oppoenents. Turn the volume down and listen to the radio. DOn't complain :clap:box

definitely! save the money, i personally enjoy getting :wasted in my garage listening to the first couple of games. :)

It just pisses me off that they don't offer an online ppv feed like MLB does. It is difficult to near impossible to get the game outside of the local area, and I am not switching companies just for this. I love the online radio feeds, but if there is a chance to see the action also why would you not want to see it?

The Sun Belt Television Network?

I might get the first one just to relieve my football withdraw and to see how the Huskers are lookin'

I just hope FAU has more than one commercial. Drove me nuts when Western Michigan only had ONE friggin' school commercial that was played over and over and over and over . . .

Your hope has almost 0 chance to come to fruition.

Wrap this around your head. FAU's ENTIRE athletic budget is onlly 12.4 million this year for all sports. We wont be spending a lot on TV commercials.

Well have the obligatory 1 commercial.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.