Flying Home for a Game

My family and I live in Vegas and want to fly home for a game...

We are stuck on either the 300th Sellout vs. Lafayette -or-

the Oklahoma game.

Normally this would be an easy decision..but I just want to make sure that I have fun at the game (I get to go to one each year) and I am a bit hesitant to say that the Huskers are gonna beat Oklahoma..

What are your thoughts?

Go to the OU game.. no contest. What if you went to the 300th sell-out game, and then we BEAT Oklahoma later in the year? You would always regret missing it! Don't take the chance!

Regardless of whether we win or lose, its gonna be a huge game with a lot of media buildup.. maybe even a Gameday primetime game if we take care of business during the beginning of the season.

Tough, Tough decision. I think I would go to the OU game....as stated above, just in case NU happens to pull it out against OU it would be awesome to be there for it. Even if OU wins, I think the atmosphere would be unbelievable....however the same can be said for the 300th sellout. I am assuming they will be bringing back some old timers for that game. Hell, maybe you can swing for the fences and get to both...this would solve any problems.

nu could very easily be undefeated or a 1 loss team going into ou. and look at it this way do you think bo is going to let what happened last year happen again!!!? I THINK NOT! no matter what the outcome it will be a PHENOMINAL GAME! no ifs ands or buts about it! go to the OU GAME!

Neb and Okl , may not be what it use to be, but I think its about to start up again. Whether its during the season or the Big-12 Championship at year end. This will always be the biggest rival game we have, for me. Two great traditions and two class programs. Would never pass up a chance to see that match up.

GBR!!!

If we should lose, we'll stand by the road. And cheer as the winners go by...................

One of the greatest days of my life was Thanksgiving Day 1971. It came shortly after I returned from over seas. What a great day that was. It was also amazing, and fitting. that the last game that was played between Big Eight schooul was Nebraska Oklahoma and we kicked their asses. I don't envy you your choice.

Good Luck,

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:cheers:bonez:bonez

My family and I live in Vegas and want to fly home for a game...

We are stuck on either the 300th Sellout vs. Lafayette -or-

the Oklahoma game.

Normally this would be an easy decision..but I just want to make sure that I have fun at the game (I get to go to one each year) and I am a bit hesitant to say that the Huskers are gonna beat Oklahoma..

What are your thoughts?

Guess I don't have to worry about that since I have tickets to both :lol: , but if I had to choose to only go to one it would be OU.