Huskers Illustrated

Just picked it up at Super Saver. I would recommend it for those chomping at the bit for football to start (which is just about everyone in here). Great information in it and I am still not done reading it, but then again I'm still not done reading Phil Steele or Athlon's preseason mag either....hard to find time when you're rushing to get things done because your first little one is on the way!

And also is the competition. Pay $10 a month or wait 90 seconds longer after news breaks to get it here for free..??

I did not know they were competition for Husker Board. I have a general policy of not paying for news of any kind - nobody "owns" things that happen in the world, IMO. I'm pretty well informed about pretty much everything, and I pay nothing for any of it.

And Husker Board rocks. Just need a "thumbs-up" smiley like this to be perfect: thumbs.gif

For those of us who reside outside of Nebraska, can you purchase the magazine online somewhere (can't access HI.com from work)

1-800-524-9527

or on line-www.shophuskersillustrated.com

Been getting them since the first season they started.

Enjoy....

GBR!!!

I would subscribe to get the magazine, but the only thing I'm interested in is football. So I would have a few months where I would actually read it, and then once football was over I would just ignore them.

Not worth the money, in my opinion.

signing day issue

spring game issue

And also is the competition. Pay $10 a month or wait 90 seconds longer after news breaks to get it here for free..??

I did not know they were competition for Husker Board. I have a general policy of not paying for news of any kind - nobody "owns" things that happen in the world, IMO. I'm pretty well informed about pretty much everything, and I pay nothing for any of it.

And Husker Board rocks. Just need a "thumbs-up" smiley like this to be perfect: thumbs.gif

We are all looking for member amounts , daily hits , ect.

This all leads to advertisers that pay the bills around here. Huskernation helps aswell.

We appreciate our members loyalty.

A HUGE Thank You!!!!!

We are all looking for member amounts , daily hits , ect.

This all leads to advertisers that pay the bills around here. Huskernation helps aswell.

We appreciate our members loyalty.

A HUGE Thank You!!!!!

GO BIG HUSKERBOARD!