Huskers Illustrated

And also is the competition. Pay $10 a month or wait 90 seconds longer after news breaks to get it here for free..??

In my humble opinion, there IS NO COMPETITION. This is the real deal right here. I've lurked on a couple of other sites, but every discussion ends up in a pssing contest. Here you have great Husker fans, and of many other teams all just getting together for some great football talk. (Just don't mention changing the uni's! :) )

Mods - thanks for keeping it a great place to "live", and thanks to all the level-headed posters who keep me coming back.

:clap:clap:clap

I have to agree Carl. I know I don't always agree with some thoughts on here, but the people are level headed, die hard Husker fans. Being out of state, this is where I get my information and the pulse of Nebraska.

I only visit one other Nebraska site, but monitor this one almost hourly when I am in the office.

Great work.

And also is the competition. Pay $10 a month or wait 90 seconds longer after news breaks to get it here for free..??

I didn't mean to help the competition, but I happen to be one of the many Husker fans who live outside of NE. This board is by far the best I've seen, but most of the times it's hard to get good and fast info when you have to read through so many posts to get it.

Hey that mag has a pic of Suhs sister,and I say this with nothing but respect in case the big man is reading this,she is smokin hot.not wut I expected,I was thinkin more of aQueen Latifa sized girl,and shes hot too. Im gonna shut up now

I'm telling Suh you want to bang his sister...

Hey that mag has a pic of Suhs sister,and I say this with nothing but respect in case the big man is reading this,she is smokin hot.not wut I expected,I was thinkin more of aQueen Latifa sized girl,and shes hot too. Im gonna shut up now

I'm telling Suh you want to bang his sister...

who doesn't have jungle fever?

I was reading mine today and I got to the Mizzou section and the write-up is about Bill Snyder coming back to K-State and their upcoming season. That is some high quality proof-reading and editing right there. Two full pages of K-State with pictures of Mizzou players. They did get the little blocks of information correct though. If the place I work for sent out product information that was for the wrong product there would be heads rolling. Oh well I guess I don’t get to read up on Blaine Gabbert and the fighting Pinkel’s.