ESPN Showing NU More Love

In ESPN's EA Sports College Football Top 25, we are listed at #21.

Follow the link and check out the video for teams 21-25.

They show a highlight of Suh breaking the line to sack Tyrod Taylor (VT), Mike McNeil going upside down for a score (again) and Roy Helu grinding it out for a touchdown.

Nothing major, but it's been a long time since ESPN saw enough in NU to put us on the brink of the Top 20. I think a solid win against VT could be good enough for 15-18 in the polls.

NU --> :leghump: <-- ESPN

Gettin back to the good ol' days...

I know ESPN is the "worldwide leader" and all that, but I haven't been able to make myself care about their opinion for quite some time. I suppose it's better that they show us some love than that they don't, but really... yawn.

They give stuffed shirts and talking heads someone to look down upon, so I guess they serve some purpose.

I know ESPN is the "worldwide leader" and all that, but I haven't been able to make myself care about their opinion for quite some time. I suppose it's better that they show us some love than that they don't, but really... yawn.

They give stuffed shirts and talking heads someone to look down upon, so I guess they serve some purpose.

dedhoarse

ESPN doesn't hate Nebraska...

Kirk Herbstreit and Mark May hate Nebraska...

:yeah:

but i have noticed that herbstreit isn't quick to hate nebraska now that bo is our head coach.

pelini was a senior and co-captain at ohio state the same time herbie was redshirt freshman. there are some lines that even kirk won't cross and calling out a fellow buckeye is one of them.

prediction: when tressel leaves ohio state, expect herbstreit to be the first to publicly (and loudly) call on bo to go to columbus.

ESPN doesn't hate Nebraska...

Kirk Herbstreit and Mark May hate Nebraska...

:yeah:

but i have noticed that herbstreit isn't quick to hate nebraska now that bo is our head coach.

pelini was a senior and co-captain at ohio state the same time herbie was redshirt freshman. there are some lines that even kirk won't cross and calling out a fellow buckeye is one of them.

prediction: when tressel leaves ohio state, expect herbstreit to be the first to publicly (and loudly) call on bo to go to columbus.

not sure why you'd want to go there, it's a terrible state and town.

If you watch enough of the retarded shows on ESPN you'll hear anything that can be said about your team. Half of the people who are on these shows have never played football, and most will contradict themselves 2-3 times over the course of an off season.