Who do you look for when at Memorial Stadium?

??  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm like the only Nebraskan who doesn't like Runzas. Mom made them when I was a kid, and they were really good (I've been told), but I never liked them. Runza Hut runzas are, apparently, pretty good. But they're not for me.

I voted for the Hot Dog guy. Those are some darned good dogs. :thumbs

You and me both. Runza's are ok at best and Val's pizza is as bad as most low grade frozen pizzas.

Fairbury hotdogs are the best there is when it comes to a hotdog.

Val's pizza is as bad as most low grade frozen pizzas.

Yes. There was a time, decades ago, when Val's was as great as its reputation says. But those days are long gone.

It just goes to show how desperate the state of pizza in Lincoln truly is that Val's is still in business. Bah.

Val's pizza is as bad as most low grade frozen pizzas.

Yes. There was a time, decades ago, when Val's was as great as its reputation says. But those days are long gone.

It just goes to show how desperate the state of pizza in Lincoln truly is that Val's is still in business. Bah.

It's that damn Grand Italian Buffet at there restaurants.

I'm like the only Nebraskan who doesn't like Runzas. Mom made them when I was a kid, and they were really good (I've been told), but I never liked them. Runza Hut runzas are, apparently, pretty good. But they're not for me.

I am with knapplc. I dont really care for them and dont know many out-a-staters who do.

This is definetely true. My mom and dad always used to rave about Runzas, but when I finally had one, I thought it was mediocre at best. I've put some slices away at a Val's pizza buffet though.

Choice D: Larry the Cable Guy.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

No there are two of us. I'll take the dog also, but a Tastee is where its at for me.

GBR!!!

I used to manage a Valentinos in the early 80's back then the company stores in Licoln and Omaha were the shiznit, haven't been to one recently though. Do not go to the franchise stores. They don't always follow Val's recipes on everything and their quality is no where near the corporate stores.

Well since it's the only time I eat one, it has to be the Fairbury Frank guy.

There's a Runza right around the corner from my house, so I can get one whenever I want (still not as good as my Grandma's though).

I would rather eat one of those $1 frozen pizzas from the store than eat Val's. Hell, I'd probably rather eat it even it was still frozen!