Cy's Amazing Pre-Season Predictions

eh.. it's 3:30 on a friday and i'm tired of being at work. i'm not usually so grumpy. sorry man.

I think we'll find, the longer we interact, that we think a lot alike. And we both get grumpy.

Aside from our differences in teams, I appreciate your input. You're intelligent and often funny.

Bygones.

eh.. it's 3:30 on a friday and i'm tired of being at work. i'm not usually so grumpy. sorry man.

I think we'll find, the longer we interact, that we think a lot alike. And we both get grumpy.

Aside from our differences in teams, I appreciate your input. You're intelligent and often funny.

Bygones.

sounds good. i felt bad for snapping as i truly do like interacting with husker fans.

You two quit ruining my post and get back to the business of telling me how brilliant I am....uh...I mean discussing my predictions....

Oh hell...go ahead and tell me how brilliant I am anyway.

you are the most brilliant internet BBS poster i have ever met. :)

Agreed. You have the vocabulary of a panicked aspidistra, Cy. Keep on keepin' on.

they will be more athletic and talented. By Nov they will have experience.

I don't buy that. They will have more experience than they did at the beginning obviously, but I don't think it's going to help against our biggest strength, the D-line. A young and inexperienced O-line is very crippling. No matter how well they develop by November I don't see them being able to contain Suh as well as the other guys who apparently have stepped up quite a bit.

Who cares if you buy it or not. It's the truth. NU falls to KU this year. No way you come into Lawrence and win. You haven't done it since 2003. What makes you so confident that Nebraska can do it this year? :box

Who cares if you buy it or not. It's the truth. NU falls to KU this year. No way you come into Lawrence and win. You haven't done it since 2003. What makes you so confident that Nebraska can do it this year?

Because we did it the previous 40 years, which has as much relevance as the last two trips we made to Lawrence this year.

Did you watch last year's game? Did you see Reesing put on his butt over and over, unable to outrun our defensive linemen? Our D-Line stands to be better this year than last year, and your O-Line looks to be worse. I appreciate your optimism, but let's not forget - you were down 17 points with two minutes to go last year and scored a garbage time TD to cut the margin to ten points. The score doesn't reflect the domination we put on you guys. The game wasn't close.

Who cares if you buy it or not. It's the truth. NU falls to KU this year. No way you come into Lawrence and win. You haven't done it since 2003. What makes you so confident that Nebraska can do it this year?

Because we did it the previous 40 years, which has as much relevance as the last two trips we made to Lawrence this year.

Did you watch last year's game? Did you see Reesing put on his butt over and over, unable to outrun our defensive linemen? Our D-Line stands to be better this year than last year, and your O-Line looks to be worse. I appreciate your optimism, but let's not forget - you were down 17 points with two minutes to go last year and scored a garbage time TD to cut the margin to ten points. The score doesn't reflect the domination we put on you guys. The game wasn't close.

Just to make sure every Jayhawk poster on the board chimes in , but the last 40 years are in fact less relevant than the last 4. The last 4 involves a lot of coaches and players who are playing now. Not many guy from the 70s, 80s and 90s out there, notr even guys who played with em... If the last 40 years was just as relevant as the last 4, there would be no debate. There is, so I think the last 4 years are REALLY relevant.