Celebrity Husker Fans

I agree that picture looks a little fishy... Clarence Thomas? Did I miss something I never knew that

Very well known fact that he is a Husker as his wife is from Omaha.

IIRC...........he was on the same flight back to DC when Ankrah was going home from his recruiting visit.................Justice Thomas and Ankrah visited about Husker FB and life throughout the flight.

Doesn't get much better than having one of the Supremes as an unofficial recruiting guru...............

That dick head Dan Whitney would put Git-R-Done on husker gear, Fukc you Dan dont try to tie nebraska into your unfunny racist misogynistic homophobic anti-intellectual Bullsh!t.

I have never been more mortified than when he preformed at Memorial stadium. Fukc that guy

hmmm............I'm getting the impression you don't care much for Dan.......................

I WILL say, regardless of what you think of his character/comedy/act...............he is one of the more generous givers in the Lincoln community.............he has given multiple millions to underfunded and/or start up missions, churches, charities, etc. (usually, unreported............but eventually the news finds it's way into the public domaine).

He also is a HUGE donor to the University....................(although I doubt T.O. is particularly enthralled with his schtick)

Just some additional info..............

That dick head Dan Whitney would put Git-R-Done on husker gear, Fukc you Dan dont try to tie nebraska into your unfunny racist misogynistic homophobic anti-intellectual Bullsh!t.

I have never been more mortified than when he preformed at Memorial stadium. Fukc that guy

Sheesh! Tell us how you really feel! Glad this is only one person's opinion! I think he's hilarious! I know people who are exactly like the ones he portrays. You must think the same about Adam Sandler. Water Boy? Hmmm...I'm sure the people from the South just hate him because he is portraying them as stupid, backwoods folks. THEY ARE CHARACTERS!!

Sandler doesn't walk around in character making an ass out of himself.

Dan whitney is making fun of rural people, but the people who like him dont realize that he is mocking them. If he was a Borat like character that is used to examine peoples prejudices that would be one thing, but he is exploiting his fan base and mocking them. But the people that find him funny dont realize it.

Its one thing to suck, its another to exploit these dumb rednecks that dont realize that they are being picked on and exploited.

Sandler has sucked hard for the last 5 years though. But i dont hate him, i dont want to throw up when i hear someone repeat on of his jokes.

Have fun watching Delta Farse

As you don't know Dan Whitney personally, your tirade here holds little credibility. Dan's done some wonderful things for the state of Nebraska. He has given funds to the university and other great causes. I'm concerned that you would make such ridiculous judgments based on his comedic act. Really? People like you scare me.

I know that he is fictional, but why is he in character at nebraksa game? If Dan wants to support the team/university that is great. But leave Larry at home. I would be fine with him just being not funny to me, just my tastes, but when he brings his act into the real world i cant get behind it. Lots of people dont know that Larry is just a mask that Dan puts on. I dont want to see Larry the cable guy at the games, this is not his show.

To each their own, i just dont like that character to be one associated with the university. I would much rather people think Warren Buffet than Larry the cable guy when they think about UNL.

He's not my brand of comedy, either. I don't mind him, but I wouldn't pay to see his show.

Ron White, on the other hand, is a great comic. In my very humble opinion.

To each their own, i just dont like that character to be one associated with the university. I would much rather people think Warren Buffet than Larry the cable guy when they think about UNL.

He's not my brand of comedy, either. I don't mind him, but I wouldn't pay to see his show.

Ron White, on the other hand, is a great comic. In my very humble opinion.

That's interesting Knapp. I can't stand Ron White-he kind of grosses me out but Larry the Cable guy just cracks me up. I have an uncle who cracks those kinds of jokes. Have you ever watched the guy with the puppets? Jeff someone? He's kind of funny too. My all time fav though is and will ever be Bill Cosby :) Classic!

(And I also still get a kick out of the late George Carlin-hilarious!)