Celebrity Husker Fans

My ongoing research discloses the following:

IMG_2454.jpg

Reeves at a Husker game.

He has a hat in his right hand - probably a USC hat?

/I can't wait for the season to start. :(

A USC hat would have been crimson/maroon and gold. that hat looks to be red and white.

T_O_B

Plus the USC game was at night and this pictures looks right before an afternoon kickoff

Anyone ever think that celebrites might just wear a certain team's gear because they like how it looks. Doesn't mean they're a fan.

I've been known to wear a Warren Moon (Vikings), Tim Couch (Browns), Even an Oklahoma jersey at work.

Doesn't mean I'm a fan, I just don't want to spill chemicals on my good stuff. (I bought them all for a ~buck at a used clothing store).

I thought Warren Buffet was a Missery fan.

Anyone ever think that celebrites might just wear a certain team's gear because they like how it looks. Doesn't mean they're a fan.

I've been known to wear a Warren Moon (Vikings), Tim Couch (Browns), Even an Oklahoma jersey at work.

Doesn't mean I'm a fan, I just don't want to spill chemicals on my good stuff. (I bought them all for a ~buck at a used clothing store).

I thought Warren Buffet was a Missery fan.

Or was he just a Booger fan?

Rush Limbaugh is a big fan of the Huskers...always talking about how great the facilities are there. It don't get any bigger than Rush.

All hail to the wisdom of Cy!!!! You are a prophet!! :wasted

:throw F*$K that bigot Rush Limbaugh!!! If I ever meet him, I will beat the Husker fan right out of that fat racist P.O.S.!!!!

• 2 years later...