Celebrity Husker Fans

Not sure if this means he's a Husker fan, but Matt Damon is apparently in Lincoln. Check out the New Student Enrollment stuff he's carrying:

mattdamonhuskers.jpg

EDIT - Erin Sorensen of Hail Varsity says:

@helloerinmarie

He's in Lincoln supporting a kid he mentors that is in New Student Enrollment.

Yup that's definitely him. Saw him walking with a group while I was going into the lab and had to look twice.

The obligatory "throwing the bones" pic with Matt Damon:

damonbones.jpg

And this explains why Damon is throwing the bones,and who he's here with:

Jackson, Damon tour Nebraska campus

Jackson’s visit caused a little excitement on Nebraska’s campus. Naturally, it didn’t hurt that his uncle – Damon married Jackson’s aunt, Luciana Bozán Barroso, in 2005 – was along for the trip. Damon attended Harvard but told Jackson that he was impressed with Nebraska’s academic support system.

“It was Matt’s first time and he was amazed,” Jackson said. “He said Nebraska had so much to offer. We went through the whole orientation process. He found out a lot of stuff he didn’t know. He was like ‘Man, I love this. It’s great. The setup here is great. They don’t want you to drop off.’ That’s the main thing he liked about it. The college is not going to just let you be out there on your own. There’s help everywhere to get the help you need.”

Damon volunteered to travel to Nebraska with Jackson to check out the school.

“He really wanted to come,” Jackson said. “My aunt couldn't go, but my uncle said he wanted to go and he really wanted to go up there and see it. That’s how he ended up coming here.”

And now that his nephew is a Husker, Damon has become a fan.

“He racked up so much Husker gear at the bookstore,” Jackson said. “He bought everything.”

• 3 weeks later...

Question of the Day:

Would you let Matt Damon into your party?

What kind of party are we talking about?

Rainbow party

I guess I was thinking just a typical house party.

Or maybe a tailgate... that's it! We should invited Matt Damon to the Huskerboard Tailgate!!!