Posting To Correct Forums

Folks, we're less than three weeks from the opening kickoff. Time for a little reminder.

During the off-season, we tend to be a little more lax about posts that are not in the "correct" forum. But with the season getting ready to start, we need to get back into the habit of keeping the Husker Football forum limited to, well, Husker Football (which includes stories about former Huskers). There usually are too many "legitimate" topics being posted during the season to keep off-topic topics around.

So - just a heads-up. Over the next few weeks we'll start moving off-topic threads to the correct forums. Usually, we leave the link to the thread on the Football forum and we'll do that for at least the next few weeks. But as things pick up on the football front, we may just move the threads and drop the links to it.

Thanks for the cooperation!

Since the subject came up, and I am relatively new here, I will now ask why there is a separate forum for Big 12 topics. I would say that all Big 12 topics either directly or indirectly apply to Husker football. JMO, though.

Pssst, Pssst.... (whispering) Dont question AR, the last time someone did I heard he ended up under Giants stadium. :cop:

Since the subject came up, and I am relatively new here, I will now ask why there is a separate forum for Big 12 topics. I would say that all Big 12 topics either directly or indirectly apply to Husker football. JMO, though.

Kansas basketball has nothing to do with Nebraska football......

Hope that answers your question...

I agree. I think all Big 12 football subjects relate to Husker football (especially North and teams from the South we are against this season).

I don't. Keep it less cluttered. I'm mostly interested in following the Huskers. I'll get into the details of our opponents (Big 12 or OOC) the week we play them. Otherwise you could throw about anything NCAA D1A as related to the Huskers, especially if/when we get back into the top 10 or top 5.

Serious question AR, if we did want to talk about an opponent's players or another star player in the Big 12, is that to be posted here because it is related to Husker Football. Just wanted to keep it clear for myself.

Those posts would go in "Big 12" in "Other Sports." The description for that forum is, "Non-Husker related Big 12 Conference talk." That pretty much describes what you're saying. Sure, everything in the Big 12 could have an impact on the Huskers, but this forum is specifically for the Husker football team. Any other players, teams or Big 12 in general discussion goes in that forum. :thumbs