Posting To Correct Forums

Serious question AR, if we did want to talk about an opponent's players or another star player in the Big 12, is that to be posted here because it is related to Husker Football. Just wanted to keep it clear for myself.

Those posts would go in "Big 12" in "Other Sports." The description for that forum is, "Non-Husker related Big 12 Conference talk." That pretty much describes what you're saying. Sure, everything in the Big 12 could have an impact on the Huskers, but this forum is specifically for the Husker football team. Any other players, teams or Big 12 in general discussion goes in that forum. :thumbs

Why thank you, sir. Appreciate the help.

Posts no longer allowed in the Husker Football forum:

1. Any thread about a former Duke basketball player

2. Any thread about the Cubs

3. Any thread about the Gator Bowl

4. Any thread about big, sweet, juicy melons grown in the southland

5. Any thread about black jerseys

6. Any thread about kittens

7. Any thread about booger Daniels

8. Any thread about the Gator Bowl & beating Clemson

9. Any thread about your vacation

10. Any thread about Drowning's sexual preference

11. Any thread about songs the Nebraska band may or may not sing prior to the game

12. Any thread about TO_Bull's daughter

13. Any thread about Melissa Midwest (PM me about it instead)

14. Any thread about the Gator Bowl & beating Clemson 26-21

any others?

Plus also no TAH :moreinteresting GBR :nanalama talk untill a game week. So only less then week this year do to Thursday night game this year. May use BS longe more, but who can say?

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

224 posts, all of which have more insight than all the members of this boards posts combined. EPIC!!

I don't. Keep it less cluttered. I'm mostly interested in following the Huskers. I'll get into the details of our opponents (Big 12 or OOC) the week we play them. Otherwise you could throw about anything NCAA D1A as related to the Huskers, especially if/when we get back into the top 10 or top 5.

Isn't that why they created Thread Titles? If you don't want to read something, skip over it. There are many threads in here that I never read because I just don't care about them. It doesn't mean they should be moved to a different section because I am not interested in them.

It doesn't mean they should be moved to a different section because I am not interested in them.

They are moved to different sections not because the audience is uninterested in them, they are moved because they don't belong in the top of the particular forum they're in.

There are roughly 87.237 trillion message boards in the known universe, and all but three of them have separate forums to better organize conversations. All three are Missouri forums, and all three are a gods-awful mess.

11. Any thread about songs the Nebraska band may or may not sing prior to the game

any others?

Any thread that talks about any thread not related to Husker Football

It doesn't mean they should be moved to a different section because I am not interested in them.

They are moved to different sections not because the audience is uninterested in them, they are moved because they don't belong in the top of the particular forum they're in.

There are roughly 87.237 trillion message boards in the known universe, and all but three of them have separate forums to better organize conversations. All three are Missouri forums, and all three are a gods-awful mess.

You are correct.. twice in this thread.

We are going with the more organized and less clutter approach. It has worked great for us for years and it is easier for us as mods / admins to patrol the threads that way.

We were lax on the rule during the offseason , but as referenced by AR as the season starts the Husker football forum will be flooded with new threads.

If we threw the rest of the Big 12 in with that a thread would be buried too quickly IMO.

Appreciate the feedback . Keep it coming...

any others?

Shoot, that means I can no longer post anything about the Clemson Kittens...

Serious question AR, if we did want to talk about an opponent's players or another star player in the Big 12, is that to be posted here because it is related to Husker Football. Just wanted to keep it clear for myself.

Again use your best judgement. If we are playing Oklahoma that week and there is a great article about Sam Bradford, hten yes, put it in the Husker football forum.

Again use your best judgement. If we are playing Oklahoma that week and there is a great article about Sam Bradford, hten yes, put it in the Husker football forum.

Thanks ETR for the clarification, that was my assumption from the beginning.