Who will score the first points this season?

Who scores first?  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I picked Helu. The scoring play will be a toss sweep. He'll get to the outside and turn on that 4.2 speed we have a thread about and outrun everyone from 80 yards out. :sarcasm

You laugh, but "Roy Helu" is just his football name. In Track & Field he goes by his given name: Usain Bolt.

Think about it - you never see "Roy" and Usain in the same room at the same time. There's no way that's a coincidence.

Austin Arnaud on a 17 yard option run...because we start play a full two days before you do.

Obviously we're more anxious to get this football season started than you apathetic Nebraska fans.... :lol:

If you mean for the Huskers...then I say Anthony West blasts the FAU kick returner back into the endzone and falls on him for a safety on the opening kickoff when the FAU kick returner foolishly tries to bring the kick out of the back of the end zone.

Austin Arnaud on a 17 yard option run...because we start play a full two days before you do.

Obviously we're more anxious to get this football season started than you apathetic Nebraska fans.... :lol:

If you mean for the Huskers...then I say Anthony West blasts the FAU kick returner back into the endzone and falls on him for a safety on the opening kickoff when the FAU kick returner foolishly tries to bring the kick out of the back of the end zone.

You're kinda going out on a limb there presuming the 'clones will score in that game aren't you, Cy?

You're kinda going out on a limb there presuming the 'clones will score in that game aren't you, Cy?

It's North Dakota for God's sake...the Clones better score at least once or it's gonna be a longer season than usual.

Actually, it's not our ability to score this year that worries me...it's stopping the other team from scoring. I'm thinking a final score of 1000 to 999 might be possible against ND (if I just put in the initials, somebody might be fooled into thinking we're playing Notre Dame and...wait...it might be more impressive to be playing North Dakota...)

It's North Dakota for God's sake...the Clones better score at least once or it's gonna be a longer season than usual.

Actually, it's not our ability to score this year that worries me...it's stopping the other team from scoring. I'm thinking a final score of 1000 to 999 might be possible against ND (if I just put in the initials, somebody might be fooled into thinking we're playing Notre Dame and...wait...it might be more impressive to be playing North Dakota...)

Cy, will there be any coverage of the first ISU game, and if not on a network that I might actually get, internet radio?