My 10 Predictions for upcoming season

16. Husker Jen and me will finally met and fall in love move into my fat pad on (well two miles away) from the beach... regardless of any obsticles in our way

<_<:blink:

No worries. His grammatical errors are a huge turn-off for her :clap

hey why's everyone shooting down my internet game... :clap:nanalama:wtf:facepalm:

besides our (future) relationship revolves around love/nebraska football/cuddling/sea glass/surfing gnary waves/fishing/playing music/intrepretive dance/our mutual study of russina prison tattoos...... and NOT grammer

:horns2

Okay, this is funny on several levels and VERY unlikely on another. :cop:

Yeah irieboy, I don't think she is going to call you.................................

16. Husker Jen and me will finally met and fall in love move into my fat pad on (well two miles away) from the beach... regardless of any obsticles in our way

<_<:blink:

No worries. His grammatical errors are a huge turn-off for her :clap

hey why's everyone shooting down my internet game... :clap:nanalama:wtf:facepalm:

besides our (future) relationship revolves around love/nebraska football/cuddling/sea glass/surfing gnary waves/fishing/playing music/intrepretive dance/our mutual study of russina prison tattoos...... and NOT grammer

:horns2

Okay, this is funny on several levels and VERY unlikely on another. :cop:

Yeah irieboy, I don't think she is going to call you.................................

Is that photo of that chick on Fox really Zac Lee's sister?

Im thinking everyones true except for the #10. I am calling bs you make it 3 times. Possibly twice but not 3 times.

I think you are right, he won't make it to batch number 3. Newearth will be in the hospital getting a colonoscopy since the chili would have burned away his digestive system.

14. I wont see a single nebraska game this season (unless someone like sponsor me with plane ticket)

I assume you mean actually going to a game? If not, then WTF are you doing on Oct. 8 that you can't watch ESPN?

yeah i live tooo far away fron Memorial Stadium.... i'll be there in spirit.. and in form... i shall take the shape in the foam of the beer yee shall drink.. look down into thine frost glass and alas you shall see my face smilling and winking.....

but metaphysics aside i'll be watcing all the games i can watch on TV here on my couch......

I will never vote against Chili ...........

As for SUH if hope for impact more than stats. If his stats drop I hope it is due to double teams and the fact that opposing offenses will do all they can to avoid the SUHMANATOR.

That said I believe that great players get the stats no matter what the opposition does.

By the way SUHMANATOR was not picked up by my MSWORD spell check so I declare it a real word.