SIGNED QB/ATH Jamal Turner

Ohio Pete

Anyone else notice the leadership that Turner has shown throughout this early recruiting process? I know Moore and Reeves have been recruiting for us as well, but Turner has Aaron Green, Kevin Williams and probably a few others we're unaware of on speed dial. Not that it should be surprising considering he's a QB, but I like what I'm hearing about him when it comes to helping the staff out with recruiting. It should translate well once he gets here and puts the effort out on the field. He'll provide that leadership his position requires.

Agreed 100% Jamal helped us some much with kevin williams. They have already talked about coming to the texas game together and being roommates on that official visit. They were texting eachother all day yesterday and have grown real close. If Jamal can work that magic on Aaron Green and Kameel Jackson (his HS teammate) we will be in real good shape.

Anyone else notice the leadership that Turner has shown throughout this early recruiting process? I know Moore and Reeves have been recruiting for us as well, but Turner has Aaron Green, Kevin Williams and probably a few others we're unaware of on speed dial. Not that it should be surprising considering he's a QB, but I like what I'm hearing about him when it comes to helping the staff out with recruiting. It should translate well once he gets here and puts the effort out on the field. He'll provide that leadership his position requires.

That sure seems to be the case and I hope you're right. Of course, there's a pretty good two word argument that taking leadership in recruiting doesn't necessarily translate into on field leadership and work ethic. Those two words? Harrison Beck. But I'll definitely give Jamal the benefit of the doubt until he gives us reason to think otherwise.

That sure seems to be the case and I hope you're right. Of course, there's a pretty good two word argument that taking leadership in recruiting doesn't necessarily translate into on field leadership and work ethic. Those two words? Harrison Beck. But I'll definitely give Jamal the benefit of the doubt until he gives us reason to think otherwise.

I have no idea what you are talking about. <_<

I have no idea what you are talking about. <_<

(Insert first name) Gabbert?

• 1 month later...

If we had won something in the last decade maybe we'd demand that sort of respect...until then, I won't complain too much about people hating on us. Living the last 10 years surrounded by KU/Missouri fans has been a wake up call for those of us that remember the 90's a little too well. Sad to say we're just now starting to distance ourselves from the Jayhawks. ...sigh - this is the last offseason where the talk is about "potential" and not results. thank god.

Does it really matter if Moore got taken off of ESPN's 150? Really? He's still the same kid, there is still a ton of hype coming with him and he will still be a great get for us. Who care's if ESPN "hates" Nebraska.. Because last time I checked, they were hyping us quite a bit for this coming year...

• Fire 2

Does it really matter if Moore got taken off of ESPN's 150? Really? He's still the same kid, there is still a ton of hype coming with him and he will still be a great get for us. Who care's if ESPN "hates" Nebraska.. Because last time I checked, they were hyping us quite a bit for this coming year...

he's gonna be epic whether or not ESPN says so........

+1

:worship

I completely agree, I was just pointing out how laughable ESPN and Scout are sometimes. They are affiliated and yet have contradictory things on their sites all the time. For example: On scout Moore is a 4* while Kevin Williams is a 3*. On ESPN Moore is not on the 150 watch while Kevin Williams is... how does that make sense? In my opinion both sites are wrong. Both should be high 4* and on the watch list, but it doesn't really matter because both will be beasts when they get here.

• Fire 1