SIGNED QB/ATH Jamal Turner

Ohio Pete

and the fact that there wasn't a post on here about him in over a month goes to show that everyone is pretty sure there's nothing to worry about with his recruitment. No news is good news, but then again this news is good news: http://www.omaha.com/article/20100805/BIGRED03/100809868#qb-recruit-likes-nebraska-s-2011-class-so-far Sounds like he's the ringleader :band (sorry, I just had to put some emoticon in there)

The way he conducts himself and has already taken a leadership role with his future teammates is amazing. He's gonna have no trouble taking command of the huddle cause everyone will respect him so much. he hasnt signed yet so i dont want to get too crazy but in my opinion, he already stands out more than Bubba, Brion, Cody, Tmagic, Etc. at least from a leadership stand point....and he also runs a 4.4! wooooooooo

New article about him on Huskermax. He idolizes and looks up to Joey Ganz. I miss that dude. Had a little bit of a man-crush on him that season. No homo of course.

here is the link to said article from the Omaha World Herald

Jamal Turner Story

Thanks for the link. I was leaving to go eat with the fam and didn't have time to add it to the post. You da man brotha!

:thumbs

New article about him on Huskermax. He idolizes and looks up to Joey Ganz. I miss that dude. Had a little bit of a man-crush on him that season. No homo of course.

here is the link to said article from the Omaha World Herald

Jamal Turner Story

Thanks for the link. I was leaving to go eat with the fam and didn't have time to add it to the post. You da man brotha!

:thumbs

Well thats good because Joey is going to be his Coach next year or at least an assistant.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like ESPN's Scouts, Inc. bumped him up to an 82 from an 81, left Bubba at 81, moved up Reeves, Mitchel, and Williams up to 80, moved Sterup and Klachko up to 79 and rated Sade at 78. To compare, Cody Green was a 79 and Rex Burkhead was a 78.

On the ESPN Huskers page it does have those ratings, but once you click view all recruits it goes back to the old ratings where Bubba and Turner are both 81

It looks like ESPN's Scouts, Inc. bumped him up to an 82 from an 81, left Bubba at 81, moved up Reeves, Mitchel, and Williams up to 80, moved Sterup and Klachko up to 79 and rated Sade at 78. To compare, Cody Green was a 79 and Rex Burkhead was a 78.

On the ESPN Huskers page it does have those ratings, but once you click view all recruits it goes back to the old ratings where Bubba and Turner are both 81

If you click on the recruits themselves, it shows the updated ones. Or did for me.