SIGNED QB/ATH Jamal Turner

Ohio Pete

Not only is he a great athlete, but he sounds like he has the best attitude you could possibly ask for from a student, athlete, or person.

Or he's smart enough to know what the right/wrong things are to say. It's not difficult to figure out what the correct response is in this situation. He certainly has it down. He seems very intelligent, which will go a long way leading our offense. We'll see next spring though. Still have to get through signing day first.

• Fire 1

Not only is he a great athlete, but he sounds like he has the best attitude you could possibly ask for from a student, athlete, or person.

Or he's smart enough to know what the right/wrong things are to say. It's not difficult to figure out what the correct response is in this situation. He certainly has it down. He seems very intelligent, which will go a long way leading our offense. We'll see next spring though. Still have to get through signing day first.

:wacko:I....can't....stop....looking....at your....AVATAR!!! :wacko::blink:

• 1 month later...

why does scout always make things sound bad?..new article,,"Solid?"

I read on the HI free board that there was a rumor going around that he was going to visit A&M during the season for a game, but he backed out of it. He is still solid though and will be here in december.

why does scout always make things sound bad?..new article,,"Solid?"

I read on the HI free board that there was a rumor going around that he was going to visit A&M during the season for a game, but he backed out of it. He is still solid though and will be here in december.

He wanted to visit College Station on 11/20. Guess who the Aggies are playing that day.

cool, he's the heart and soul of this class (and maybe the most talented overall) id hate to have drama with him especially how much of a diehard N fan hes been

This kid strikes me as the kind of guy you want your roster full of. Sounds very dedicated and passionate about his future at Nebraska.