Peter fires up Suh

np_husker

That is why your former players are invaluable to a program. Peter is right - Suh had NOBODY to show him the way. Our defensive traditions were destroyed by the time Suh arrived. Without a guy who's been there in the trenches, it would all be up to Suh to reinvent everything.

Hit it on the head, this is exactly what this program has been lacking, players need to hear that stuff from other players instead of coached all the time.

I've got chills thinking about how the Nebraska Defense is gonna unleash the beast on Virginia Tech Saturday. This is exactly what the team needs, to get fired up by former players and let them know how to get that fire back.

And I have chills thinking about our running backs running outside, making your young linebackers whiff, and screaming down the sideline into the endzone. :koolaid2:

... all in good fun ... I can't wait until Saturday. :wasted

Somehow I don't see Suh knocking some guys arm off his arm rest. Suh can learn plenty from J Peter, but he'll stay his own man.

i agree, Suh is his own guy. you either come with the extra fire or you don't. Suh plays with business like emotion and more technique than rage, it seems to work well enough for him, but getting "up" for a special game is not a bad thing.