What about Callahan really annoyed you?

When I knew we were in deep doo doo was the Texas Tech game when he puts in a freshman and keeps having him heave up ducks getting picked off time and time again. When instead of playing with the hand he was dealt with, he continually kept ramming a 5 step drop down a 5'9 QB not equipped for it. When he kept ramming Marlon Lucky down our throats even though it was clear Jackson was a better runner. Finally, it had to be his halftime adjustments.

Blah blah blah, I know it was yesteryear and not relevant to tomorrow's game, but...what about Cally really annoyed you?

For me, it was that weird tick that he had when he'd open his mouth real wide like he was fixing to shove a shoe in there. :nanalama

For me, it was everything about him. The first sign of trouble was when he said that the Huskers were gonna switch to a West Coast offense. :facepalm:

Also the fact that crap spewed out of his mouth every time he spoke at press conference.

Blah blah blah, I know it was yesteryear and not relevant to tomorrow's game, but...what about Cally really annoyed you?

For me, it was that weird tick that he had when he'd open his mouth real wide like he was fixing to shove a shoe in there. :nanalama

For me, it was everything about him. The first sign of trouble was when he said that the Huskers were gonna switch to a West Coast offense. :facepalm:

Seems to be working for us now.................

Seems to be working for us now.................

I knew someone was gonna say that. :)

But do you think that we would have been more successful during the years of callahan if we had stayed with our Option-based Offense?

In my opinion, yes. We wouldnt have retained a great record, but i think if we kept the old offensive scheme, the trip to hell under Callahan would have been less bumpy.