Will there be KU suspensions or expulsions?

TrumanBD

'Cuz "they" be muggin' him?

WTF does that even mean?

This post is hilarious and the Facebook thuggin priceless.

Muggin or Mean Muggin:

When an individual from a different crew, hood, set, or area looks at you like they're going to do something. The kind of look that might make you say "you wanna make something of it"

A mean mug is essentially an upside down smile.

If an individual proceeds to give you a mean mug, immediately, you should shout "FIX YO FACE!"

In regards to the Face Book post - they be muggin me you know I'm muggin back:

I am going to assume this is a reference to Lil Wayne's song Always Strapped. If you don't know what strapped means look it up.

Looks like this has been swept under the rug: (That rug at KU has to be getting pretty bumpy.)

Kansas Athletics

Media Relations

September 23, 2009

(785) 864-3359

Statement from Representatives of the KU Football and Men’s Basketball Teams

LAWRENCE, Kan. – Kansas Athletics Director Lew Perkins met with the football and men’s basketball teams Wednesday afternoon in the Anderson Family Football Complex. Following the meeting, selected representatives from both teams (listed below) collectively released the following statement:

“We realize that over the past couple of days we’ve let a disagreement between a few guys grow bigger than it ever should have. We’re embarrassed about that.

“Now we want everyone know that we have met and talked it out. We realize we’re all Jayhawks. We’re proud of what both teams have accomplished.

“We appreciate the support these teams give each other. We’ll be in the stands rooting for each other like we always have.

“We all wear KANSAS on our uniforms, and we’re proud of that. We need to act like it. We’ve met; we’re all on the same page, and we will move forward together. The football team is ready to get back to work, focused on Saturday’s game against Southern Mississippi, and the basketball team will continue to prepare for another great season.”

Basketball – Cole Aldrich, Sherron Collins

Football – Kerry Meier, Todd Reesing, Jake Sharp, Darrell Stuckey

Chris Theisen, Assistant AD/Media Relations

University of Kansas

1651 Naismith Drive; Lawrence, KS; 66045

direct-785.864.3474; cell-785.331.9356; fax-785.864.7944

www.kuathletics.com

WTF does that even mean?

Muggin or Mean Muggin:

When an individual from a different crew, hood, set, or area looks at you like they're going to do something. The kind of look that might make you say "you wanna make something of it"

If an individual proceeds to give you a mean mug, immediately, you should shout "FIX YO FACE!"

I am going to assume this is a reference to Lil Wayne's song Always Strapped. If you don't know what strapped means look it up.

This is absolutely ridiculous. You think this kid is taking classes as an ELL (English Language Learner)?

I must be the only one sad to see this? Sure, KU is "the enemy," but this kind of stuff isn't reflective of either program, or the school in general. They don't deserve this kind of stuff.

Doesn't anyone remember all the times Huskers have had brushes with the law? And how crummy you felt about those? Isn't there any remorse for these guys?

you know, you are right to a point... but TO was vilified for backing Lawrence, and it got national attention and criticism. Not our fault, as Husker fans, in taking some pleasure in seeing another program recruiting discipline cases... that is a win at all cost attitude, something that TO did NOT do but was wildly and widely accused of.

Letting LP back on the team for a NC game is win at all cost. No amount of cool-aid will wash that down.

I will take TO's word over yours, anyday...all day!

you are the only person in the US who would take the word of a politician over your average joe, any day, all day.

Am I? I think you should ask around Nebraska, and Kansas for that matter, of how good TO's reputation is... dont be mad that football is a flash in the pan experience for KU.

I must be the only one sad to see this? Sure, KU is "the enemy," but this kind of stuff isn't reflective of either program, or the school in general. They don't deserve this kind of stuff.

Doesn't anyone remember all the times Huskers have had brushes with the law? And how crummy you felt about those? Isn't there any remorse for these guys?

you know, you are right to a point... but TO was vilified for backing Lawrence, and it got national attention and criticism. Not our fault, as Husker fans, in taking some pleasure in seeing another program recruiting discipline cases... that is a win at all cost attitude, something that TO did NOT do but was wildly and widely accused of.

Letting LP back on the team for a NC game is win at all cost. No amount of cool-aid will wash that down.

you are the only person in the US who would take the word of a politician over your average joe, any day, all day.

what macroboy posted is spot on and everybody knows it. However not everybody will admit it. Not even today.

Ask TO then... or watch the special recently aired on NET, TO addresses the allegations that LP was brought back just to win the NC... Are you calling TO a liar?!

WTF does that even mean?

Muggin or Mean Muggin:

SPEAK ENGLISH!!

what macroboy posted is spot on and everybody knows it. However not everybody will admit it. Not even today.

Ask TO then... or watch the special recently aired on NET, TO addresses the allegations that LP was brought back just to win the NC... Are you calling TO a liar?!

Yes. And the best part is.......I'm not going to hell for it.

Looks like this has been swept under the rug: (That rug at KU has to be getting pretty bumpy.)

Kansas Athletics

Media Relations

September 23, 2009

(785) 864-3359

Statement from Representatives of the KU Football and Men’s Basketball Teams

LAWRENCE, Kan. – Kansas Athletics Director Lew Perkins met with the football and men’s basketball teams Wednesday afternoon in the Anderson Family Football Complex. Following the meeting, selected representatives from both teams (listed below) collectively released the following statement:

“We realize that over the past couple of days we’ve let a disagreement between a few guys grow bigger than it ever should have. We’re embarrassed about that.

“Now we want everyone know that we have met and talked it out. We realize we’re all Jayhawks. We’re proud of what both teams have accomplished.

“We appreciate the support these teams give each other. We’ll be in the stands rooting for each other like we always have.

“We all wear KANSAS on our uniforms, and we’re proud of that. We need to act like it. We’ve met; we’re all on the same page, and we will move forward together. The football team is ready to get back to work, focused on Saturday’s game against Southern Mississippi, and the basketball team will continue to prepare for another great season.”

Basketball – Cole Aldrich, Sherron Collins

Football – Kerry Meier, Todd Reesing, Jake Sharp, Darrell Stuckey

Chris Theisen, Assistant AD/Media Relations

University of Kansas

1651 Naismith Drive; Lawrence, KS; 66045

direct-785.864.3474; cell-785.331.9356; fax-785.864.7944

www.kuathletics.com

Then the clowns gathered in a circle, arm in arm, to sing Kum-by-ya. The song never got past the first line of the chorus when Brady Morningstar claimed Jake Sharp be straight muggin' him with some nasty pit B.O. and round three broke out. The melee ended after football coach Mark Mangino ate prized incoming recruits brothers CJ and Xavier Henry.

+1

Before we get all uppity about this.....

About 30 years ago I passed a guy getting a ticket by the cops and laughed about it.

I got pulled over one block away............

Just saying...