Key Tell for the Missouri Game

Billyball

Tonights game on ESPN may or may not tell us a lot. If the inexperienced Mo. QB is rattled and has happy feet against a Nevada defense then our chances of beating Misery goes way up. If Nevada beats Missouri we have a great chance of beating them.

If Misery doesn't struggle at all against Nevada where they are just a touchdown favorite, then it may well be the tough game in Columbia that most would predict.

Will be a great insight on an opponent which in many ways will determine our season.

GO NEVADA--sorry I don't know what their nickname is.

Well ye gentlemen......

I can only assume that if Nebraska is as good as Nevada at running the ball....um....we can start a "run anywhere you want" on Missouri.....

Nevada is having a game! WOO HOO!

But...I must also add. Weatherspoon looks like a total bad ass..... We have to neutralize him!

Oh...and...if Nevada is getting this type of pressure....NUM NUM NUM NUM says Nebraska's D Line!

Good night.

weatherspoon looks like a really high energy player that is surrounded by average joes. he comes up against a team that has a solid line and scheme, and hes not a factor. kind of like suh last year, when stinky or whoever has to to step up and have a big game when they double or tripled the suh...i dont see, so far, a guy thats capable of filling that role for misery.

i might add, in no way shape or form do i think weatherspoon is ANYWHERE near the force or talent that Suh is, which makes it look even worse for misuckit.

To me its kinda hard to see the true Mizzou right now. Maybe they are playing down? They look flat. You can tell that Gabbert is an absolute stud even through some shaky play. The defensive line is getting slashed, and the offensive line looks lethargic. Mizzou should be really handling Nevada right now. Mizzou looks huge compared to those guys.

It will be interersting to see if Mizzou wears them down in the second half. If Mizzou show up like this in 2 weeks on thursday night, Helu is going to make Lippincott look like a D2 back and our defensive front is going to have a big night. That Mizzou passing game bothers me a bit, though.

What. The. Heck.

How is this even a game? What is Missouri doing? Baffling.

Here's the deal - FAU and Arkansas State each had a couple of good guys on defense, surrounded by average joes. Yeah, Weatherspoon looks as-advertised.... but where is the rest of the Missouri D?

We absolutely need this team to be ranked. They had better blow the Wolfpack out in the second half.

Freakin' Missouri. :facepalm:

Is this game fixed? I can't believe it... the line was funny to begin with... and Mizzou doesn't even look like they're trying that hard. Nevada leading midway through the third? Are you kidding me? Mizzou won this game 69-17 last year! Sure Booger and Maclin are gone, but still, Nevada has gotten worked by ND and a mediocre CSU team (that needed a fumble to beat Weber St. by 1!). Mizzou is 3-0 and has looked impressive at times.

Something is fishy here. I know upsets happen in college football, but Nevada is awful. So much money is on Mizzou in this game, if Nevada keeps it within a touchdown the bookmakers are going to make a TON. I'm not a big conspiracy theorist, but something seems all kinds of wrong with this game.