A week and a half to kill time........

I'm watching Monday Night Football and started to think, If T.O. called Jerry Jones and said "Jerry, Nebraska need's a new stadium, cost is no object, the more money spent the better. The only thing I ask is that you take our fans opinions into consideration. Now build it!"

This is not a bash on Memorial Stadium! I know we don't need a new stadium, It is for entertainment purposes only.

I think the stippers dancing around the poles all around the top of the new Dallas stadium is a great feature. It might make some of the older fans give up their tickets. :dunno

Actually have urinals instead of troughs! I hate those damn things...............I'm shy! :lol:

haha

I had stage fright for years because of those damn things. I went to pee when I was like 12 and took the spot right by the wall in the trough with two empty troughs right by it. Some old guy came and stood right next to me. We all know those are three person troughs, and he stood shoulder to shoulder with me. Freaked me the hell out for years.

I still wait for the toilet in those bathrooms because of that day.

Should have called the :cop:

Troughs are a good thing. Kauffman stadium replaced the troughs with urinals. Now the line to the mens room takes forever. On opening day, there were women laughing and taking pictures of the lines because they were so long. The Arrowhead upgrades are doing the same thing I think but have not affected me up in the third tier yet. I was thinking of having a "piss-in" to save the troughs in the bathroom outside of my section.