Early line

Twodocs

The line results from the fact that it's AT Mizzou, AT night, 70,000 gold-clad, mostly intoxicated screaming maniacs drowning out Lee's signals, causing illegal procedures, wrong plays, off-sides and a lopsided win for the Tigers. :)

I suppose, but I was under the impression that the general public (gambling public included) has jumped handidly on the NU bandwagon. I thought NU would be +3 roughly. That being said, it will probably be a push 'em by game time.

That's carzy. Missouri was favored by 7 against Nevada! I would think that Nebraska would be favored.

Your overlooking something. The game had NEVADA in it. U of N is in RENO. Lines are created to generate equal betting, not predict scores. SO what fan base to you think has a easier time placing bets. Ones that bet illegally through bookies across the country. Or ones that walk across the street to their sports book??

Who cares, Missouri sucks! :power

Nice one .... :dumdum

you didnt understand. I tried to educate you. I could have said, "hey look at the re-re that doesnt know what the hell he is talking about" that might have worked better.

He said re-re........ :moreinteresting

:nanalama

That's carzy. Missouri was favored by 7 against Nevada! I would think that Nebraska would be favored.

Your overlooking something. The game had NEVADA in it. U of N is in RENO. Lines are created to generate equal betting, not predict scores. SO what fan base to you think has a easier time placing bets. Ones that bet illegally through bookies across the country. Or ones that walk across the street to their sports book??

It's not quite that simple, otherwise you could get rich by simply fading Nevada and UNLV every week.

To some degree that is accurate with regards spreads equalizing betting, but the lines that are posted at the beginning of the week have non-biased experts predicting that a team will beat another team by "X" amount of points - NV vs MU opened at 7.5 (experts said that MU would beat NV by just over a TD). Throughout the week, there was a lot of betting on Mizzue so they raised the spread to get people to bet the other way (gametime it was at 8.5).

I don't see how the fact that the game was in NEVADA has anything to do with it, unless you are implying that there is a lot of team loyalty so people would bet heavily toward NV. I'd guess that the majority of the people betting in Nevada either weren't from here and or don't live here so they could care less about any NV team. The loyalty toward the hometown Nevada Wolfpack was not apparent in the Mizzue game due to the fact that 18,000 people filled a stadium that holds almost twice as many people (that crowd was actually large in comparison to most).

Here's the scoop: Mizz played a weak non-BCS team on the road who had lost by an average of 25 points in its first two games, yet Missoo was only picked to win by just over a TD (history was also not taken into consideration by the experts being that MU beat them at home last year by what, 52 points? I don't see the home field advantage in COMO being almost 45 points).

<_<

The line results from the fact that it's AT Mizzou, AT night, 70,000 gold-clad, mostly intoxicated screaming maniacs drowning out Lee's signals, causing illegal procedures, wrong plays, off-sides and a lopsided win for the Tigers. :)

This is the only part of this statement that is a fact, the rest is just a product of your very biased opinion. Then again, I don't know what else I should expect from a Tiger fan.

Who cares, Missouri sucks! :power

Nice one .... :dumdum

you didnt understand. I tried to educate you. I could have said, "hey look at the re-re that doesnt know what the hell he is talking about" that might have worked better.

He said re-re........ :moreinteresting

Does he mean ruh-tard?

Oh No...not 70,000 screaming fans...we get that many at our spring game

Misery Sucks!

It's not quite that simple, otherwise you could get rich by simply fading Nevada and UNLV every week.

Not to mention that it was a 3 point win by Misery barring one really, really bad flag "wave off" for the pic block inside the 10.

Not to mention that it was a 3 point win by Misery barring one really, really bad flag "wave off" for the pic block inside the 10.

Are you really going to go off of what ifs?

Because if that is the case, what about the 3 times MU was in the red zone and took FGs instead of TDs, especially on the 2nd to last possession that started on the 11 yard line, in which they ran the ball 3 times in succession to eat clock?

And so on and so forth.

Its the same reason why NU doesn't get credit for "almost" beating VT and the score being NU +20 in that game.

You don't get to pick and choose situational phrases to try and prove a point.

By the way are you a registered official in any sport at any level much less D1 FBS?

The Nevada game was the first chance I got to really see a full Mizzou game. I wasn't impressed. I caught some of the Illinois game but not much of it. I think the Tigers best chance is getting a bunch of big plays against us in the passing game. It won't be as easy as it was last year. If Zac Lee doesn't lose the game for us, I think we win. I'm fairly confident. I don't see us winning by 17, but I think we get it done unless we screw it up on special teams or Zac Lee throws a couple costly picks.